CruiseNext Triple Up Offer

3 hours ago, YVRteacher said:

March 22

Thank you, that would be wonderful.   We purchased some extra ones last month just to have on hand just in case NCL ran the triple up promotion again.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Please read and understand the disclosure & fine prints, exclusions & details. 

*** Free Gratuities is not from NCL but from TA source !!!

Screenshot_20240321-171814.png

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, vacation44 said:

Just applied third certificates to 2025 booked cruises!  

How were you able to do that? You can add a CN to an existing booking?

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

How were you able to do that? You can add a CN to an existing booking?

Yes, I was able to apply the Certificates to our already booked cruises using the NCL website.

Edited by vacation44
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Yes, I was able to apply the Certificates to our already booked cruises using the NCL website.

I don't seem to have that option. Good for you, though, well done!

15 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

Do you see your certificates in your account?   If you do, when you go to make a payment, click on payment amount putting $250 in the box, then go down and click on your certificate, then go down and click on the I accept box (or whatever it states), then hit make payment.

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, DCGuy64 said:

If you booked directly with NCL you should be able to make a payment from your MyNCL account, using a certificate. If you used a TA, you have to call - they might be able to add a 3rd certificate, many could not the last time. Technically, the promo is for new bookings.

Thanks everyone for bringing up the March 22 triple up cruise next certificate offer.  Just got off phone with CAS and switched our upcoming cruise from 2 cruise next certificates to 3 cruise next certificates.  Depending on how you look at it we saved either $125 or $250.  They also told me that this offer is good through the end of this month.  If you have extra CNC's on hand it's free money there for the taking.

Just now, seemoreroyals said:

Depending on how you look at it we saved either $125 or $250.  They also told me that this offer is good through the end of this month.  If you have extra CNC's on hand it's free money there for the taking.

I always look at it as $250 as the money came from another cruise that has been paid for.   And I put the cost of buying new certificates in the cruise budget of the cruise I will be buying them on.

My husband and I have been debating back and forth about cancelling our February 2025 Viva cruise to do something else (which is also booked).  This additional $250 savings, puts me back on "let's stick with the Viva" phase.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, vacation44 said:

Do you see your certificates in your account?   If you do, when you go to make a payment, click on payment amount putting $250 in the box, then go down and click on your certificate, then go down and click on the I accept box (or whatever it states), then hit make payment.

Thank you for pointing this out.  I have always in the past called CAS and waited on hold to get something like this done.  Just checked my account to verify the $250 had been deducted and for the first time noticed the payment button.  Upon hitting that I realized that my remaining CNC's along with their cert number are listed there.  Next time I am going to do it myself instead of waiting on hold for CAS.  

13 minutes ago, seemoreroyals said:

Thank you for pointing this out.  I have always in the past called CAS and waited on hold to get something like this done.  Just checked my account to verify the $250 had been deducted and for the first time noticed the payment button.  Upon hitting that I realized that my remaining CNC's along with their cert number are listed there.  Next time I am going to do it myself instead of waiting on hold for CAS.  

You are very welcome!     

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, vacation44 said:

I don't have that option. I do have 3 certificates but there's no place for me to make a payment. We always use a TA so that's probably why.

59 minutes ago, julig22 said:

Technically, the promo is for new bookings.

That's what I figured. Our fault for booking last year for a 2025 sailing. Sounds like we're out of luck. But that's not so bad, considering our CN's don't really expire now.

Edited by DCGuy64

Posted (edited)

Existing balcony reservations, even via CAS, can take advantage of this TripleUp promo - "yes" is then, yes - we can.   Wonderful.  Furthermore, check to see if the booked cruise for 2024 qualify Latitudes Extra Point promotion might - this is probably a very narrow window to take advantage of these infrequent & "better" deals offer during the year.  With all the changes and negatives going around, these are good.  It doesn't hurt to ask or check but protect any other "better" promotions already taken.  Good luck. 

Darn it, running out of CN Certs again, going to "borrow" some from BIL - NCLH stocks up solidly this week, after the recent quarterly financials ...  

Edited by mking8288
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Grandmafreddie said:

Just got my 3rd cruise next applied by my pcc. Said it will only work if there is no price change either up or down offer only lasts one week. Good luck

Not true.   Our Viva February 2025 cruise has gone up over $2200 since booking. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks so much for posting. I just took advantage of this.

I'm glad I clicked on "Next unread topic" or I wouldn't have known as I haven't followed this topic.

Updated: I guess I would have known as I just got an email from NCL. But I'm not sure I would have known that I could apply it to an already booked cruise.

Thanks.

Edited by GALSews
updating

Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Acruzaholic said:

What travel agency?

With the "free" gratitudes - sorry, CC rules - cannot reveal name of TA partner - it is one of the online booking site and not exclusive to them, Siri/Alexa/Gogle Gemini and check their promo offers - one associated with a major US airline, mine from FL based address.  Good luck.

P.S.  Airline's afffiliated site doesn't show this newest promo (yet) - call or live chat with them if you are a FF with them, currently showing OBC ... mindful of exceptions, exclusions (ships) & fine prints, etc.   

Edited by mking8288