Concierge Class priority embark/debark?

jhk1206

Hi all - dumb question.  Tried a search to find the answer and couldn’t. Long time Royal cruiser trying X for the 1st time.  Just booked on Equinox for next month.  In reviewing materials online it sounded as if Concierge Class cabins had priority embark/debark like the suites on Royal - but the earliest embarkation time I can get is 1:00P. 

Is that no longer a benefit? Not a big deal, but will make a difference on when we head to South Florida. 

TIA!!

Priority embarkation is no longer a thing, except for suites and Zenith.

The main issue with a 1pm time-slot for you is that you may miss your special lunch that is still part of the Concierge perks, as it often ends at 2pm or sometimes even earlier...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NutsAboutGolf said:

Most ports do not enforce suggested boarding windows and if you're willing to self carry off, you can be the first group off the ship

Yeah we always carry our stuff off so that works!!  Thanks!!

7 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I don’t know how soon your sailing is but some have had success with looking at checkin times a week before sailing and early times are available to switch to.

Cool - we’re July 30.  I’ll just peek at the times again as we get a bit closer.  Thanks!!

14 minutes ago, Mark_T said:

Priority embarkation is no longer a thing, except for suites and Zenith.

The main issue with a 1pm time-slot for you is that you may miss your special lunch that is still part of the Concierge perks, as it often ends at 2pm or sometimes even earlier...

Yeah that was part of my concern also - I saw that it typically was over at 2.  Oh well… 

We are just off the Silhouette at Southampton, and there was a slight priority for Concierge. 
I had managed to select 11.30 boarding on the app, but actually we arrived at the terminal at 11.00am and were checked straight in and placed in a separate boarding area for Concierge Class. All Concierge class were then invited to board about 11.10am, after suites but before Aqua. 

Our cabin was also ready straight away. 

Disembarkation today, we had group 19, However once they got to group 16, we were told all Concierge passengers could disembark if they wished, as our baggage was all out. 

We were impressed with the ease of embarkation and disembarkation. 

• Like 1