Stay awhile program

We will be on Symphony, disembarkation Barcelona 16th July 2023. It sets sail again at 6pm. Does anyone know how long we can stay onboard before we have to leave with the stay awhile program?

It also mentions we have access to public areas including Windjammer, pools, etc, but would this also include the cinema showing at 12pm in Adventure Ocean?

We have already seen alot of Barcelona and have a 6 Yr old so this would be ideal.

3 minutes ago, shilu said:

We will be on Symphony, disembarkation Barcelona 16th July 2023. It sets sail again at 6pm. Does anyone know how long we can stay onboard before we have to leave with the stay awhile program?

It also mentions we have access to public areas including Windjammer, pools, etc, but would this also include the cinema showing at 12pm in Adventure Ocean?

We have already seen alot of Barcelona and have a 6 Yr old so this would be ideal.

hmm I know ships like to get the head count down to zero before they can let new folks on.

But this ship has two starting ports so will be interesting.  

Q

How does the Stay Awhile program work?

A

Perfect for those with later flights, Stay Awhile* allows you to depart the ship at your leisure — up to 90 minutes before the ship leaves port. We’ll handle your luggage while you enjoy a late breakfast or lunch at Windjammer Café, pamper yourself at the VitalitySM Spa or take in the sun on the pool deck. So kick back, relax and stay awhile.

* The Stay Awhile program is available on select Europe sailings only.

..........Zero headcount is pretty much a North America thing. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, shilu said:

They're only just now restarting the stay awhile after covid, so there's not likely to be much up-to-date info about it yet.

However, I can't help thinking that, even if it doesn't include the AO cinema, it's still got to be better than hanging around the airport or wandering around the city with a bored little one.

I know. Also if you have purchased a drinks package for the previous week you are allowed soda package. 

I can't help thinking, you don't really have to show your seapass for the cinema anyway?

So snacks, lunch, drinks, lazing by the pool, well worth it.

1 hour ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I know ships like to get the head count down to zero before they can let new folks on.

That's mainly a US port thing and certainly doesn't apply when interporting.

Edited by Biker19
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...