Deluxe Inside Stateroom 12185 Apex

palmsandpines

Well for an upcoming cruise with limited availability, the only choice was to let them pick the cabin. They picked 12185 on the Apex. The stateroom is just below the pool deck. Wondering if anyone has stayed in this room and what kind of noise you might have heard (chair scraping?) Thank you! 

We also have the same cabin by their choice on Apexand I think I will like it because it is fairly midship and close to elevator.  Howver, I do have the same concern about being below the pool deck and have read one review that the location of the cabin was not noisy but then I read that any cabin below the pool one could hear the moving of the chairs early in the morning.  We are sailing in December and if you are sailing after us I can let you know what we find out about the noise.\

Usually Cruise Critic members are very helpful with information and we will find out if we need to definitely try to change cabins.

26 minutes ago, dazey said:

We also have the same cabin by their choice on Apexand I think I will like it because it is fairly midship and close to elevator.  Howver, I do have the same concern about being below the pool deck and have read one review that the location of the cabin was not noisy but then I read that any cabin below the pool one could hear the moving of the chairs early in the morning.  We are sailing in December and if you are sailing after us I can let you know what we find out about the noise.\

Usually Cruise Critic members are very helpful with information and we will find out if we need to definitely try to change cabins.

Well I think the cabin is right underneath the hands that are heart shaped. No deck chairs right next to that art as far as I can see. We are on the ship in October and I will try to remember to let you know. I may bid on an upgrade, but we are on a B2B so we were trying to save a few $$ on the second cruise. 

Apex-heart-1440x900.jpg

Not only are we under the pool on the 12th deck(more chance of seasickness) this is the first time we are in an inside cabin and on a high deck.  Guess I will try it all at once(high location, possibility of noise and inside cabin). 

Looking forward to hearing how you make out.

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, rs45thompson said:

I am booked in this room December 16. Has anyone sailed in 12185 yet on the Apex?  Do we know about the noise yet? Hopefully it is underneath the hands, so no noise early in the morning.😊

Ask to change to another location within the category

I'm sure they will accommodate if they have availability

We requested a lower deck(9) and took it.  Still inside but was complimentary so we are sailing on 12/9 with a 4 day vacation before in FLL.  Will let anyone who wants to know how our first inside cabin is.