Thank You to Cruise Critic for letting me do another Q & A

Thank You to Cruise Critic for letting me do another Q & A. This is the 8th one I have done since December 2019.

I think it’s important to get the issue of money out of the way up front. I do not pay / give any money, nor any other financial consideration to CruiseCritic or its related companies. And, the reverse is true: CruiseCritic or its related companies do not pay / give any money, nor any other financial consideration to me or TripInsuranceStore.com .

I do these Q & As to help people understand how a Trip Cancellation or a Travel Medical plan works. One reason why Trip Cancellation plans are complicated is that they are combining some coverages of Life, Health and Accident insurance with some coverages of Property, Casualty and Liability insurance.

In addition, I don’t offer plans from all companies for various reasons, so I can’t tell you exactly why each of the hundreds of policies available are written like they are.

I hope this Q & A helps you,

Steve Dasseos

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, sandiego1 said:

Hi Steve, Glad to see you back on CC! You are always so helpful and informative. I highly recommend you to everyone I know.

Thanks for your kind words sandiego1

Edited by iamtrustworthy
typo

• Administrators

As you can tell we LOVE having STEVE visit us.  His Q&A'S are very popular, and we appreciate the time he spends here!

Thanks, Steve!

Laura

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/25/2023 at 12:31 AM, iamtrustworthy said:

This is the 8th one I have done since December 2019.

Happy 8th Steve! You're a legend, and everyone is so thrilled you're here again, hope you've been well. 

I regularly see buzz about you on our Ports boards where I hang out, now more than ever since covid, folks are seeking info on the nuances of coverage, which makes for better outcomes.

And why not? You're the kind, generous, thorough, most knowledgable insurance person who does the unthinkable: making insurance an easy and welcome conversation. 

Thanks and keep coming back!

Colleen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Host Bonjour said:

Happy 8th Steve! You're a legend, and everyone is so thrilled you're here again, hope you've been well. 

I regularly see buzz about you on our Ports boards where I hang out, now more than ever since covid, folks are seeking info on the nuances of coverage, which makes for better outcomes.

And why not? You're the kind, generous, thorough, most knowledgable insurance person who does the unthinkable: making insurance an easy and welcome conversation. 

Thanks and keep coming back!

Colleen

Hi Colleen,

Thank you for your kind words. Wow.

Sincerelt, Steve Dasseos

PS - Did you know I got healed from Long Covid 5 months ago? I wrote about it on my Blog in April:

https://tripinsurancestore.com/blog/steves-long-covid-breakthrough/

I've heard from dozens of people that what I did is helping them, too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/6/2023 at 10:50 PM, iamtrustworthy said:

Did you know I got healed from Long Covid 5 months ago? I wrote about it on my Blog in April:

https://tripinsurancestore.com/blog/steves-long-covid-breakthrough/

I've heard from dozens of people that what I did is helping them, too.

I'm so sorry to know you were coping with long covid, but thrilled to know you've recovered!

Not surprised you found the solution yourself, it's what you do. It does not surprise me one bit that your team stood by you, what a wonderful story. 

Even happier to hear that so many people have reached out to let you know that your work has helped them. We see stories on the boards often of how things haven't gone well w/o insurance, that they didn't have the right insurance, or how difficult it was to work with.

Hopefully knowing you're making a difference so folks travel safer and better–especially when other people are in a crisis and cancelling trips or on a trip and something happens–continues to provide satisfaction and reward now and for years to come.

Thanks and stay well Steve 🙂 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Steve - I just found this latest installment.

Thank you again for all you do for us travelers.  You take the time to make sure we understand the points that need to be made and all the various nuances in the trip insurance business.

We are very glad that we found you and have referred several friends to you as well (hopefully they at least try to contact you).

Always appreciate your help and problem solving!

Kent and Pam

• Like 2