Royal Caribbean Cocktail Recipes

On 9/21/2023 at 7:39 AM, CruisinCrow said:

Here's a link, if you'd like to see it.  One of my sisters likes to watercolor so I used her paintings instead of photographs.  

https://www.shutterfly.com/share-product/?shareid=68b6f2ef-56bb-4222-9024-feac6608642f&cid=SHARPRDWEBMPRLNK

Just wonderful.  Your sister paints so beautifully!

On 9/29/2023 at 10:15 AM, CruisinCrow said:

I was wondering if you were actually taste-testing all these recipes. 😀  I appreciate all your effort in compiling the official recipes and ingredients!  

Was thinking I'd love to be a neighbor!

On 7/27/2023 at 6:50 AM, PG_Cruiser said:

RUM OLD FASHIONED
Old Fashioned?
Schooner Bar

RumOldFashioned.thumb.jpeg.8e08a5c4e8031eaaf12fdbc0bb93e335.jpeg

I have never had this served to me without muddled oranges and cherries and an orange wedge on the rim.  One bartender on Jewel used both Angostura and orange bitters and I make them at home that way now.  I order them that way if I see orange bitters at the bar I'm at.  Schooner always has them.  I need to find a sugar free replacement for the Toroni sugar free syrup which is somehow wrong for my tastes and would welcome your suggestions or recipes for homemade.

Thanks for doing this project! It's really amazing. 👏 👏 👏 

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea

1 hour ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

I have never had this served to me without muddled oranges and cherries and an orange wedge on the rim.  One bartender on Jewel used both Angostura and orange bitters and I make them at home that way now.  I order them that way if I see orange bitters at the bar I'm at.  Schooner always has them.  

I've double checked their recipe for the Rum Old Fashioned and it is what I've posted three times now. (This cocktail is also on their "Strong and Spirited" menu and they've retained it on the new Schooner Bar menu)

That being said, you can always ask the bartender for your own "tweak" of their recipes. Even I, when I order, knowing their recipes, would sometimes say, "Easy on this and more of that"

Was thinking I'd love to be a neighbor!

Come on over.  Believe it or not, I'm not really a drinker.  I love the creating, photographing, and presenting part of this project, but not so much the drinking.  I just want to help out in the cruising community.

I stash most of the drinks I make in my fridge... and then they go bad. lol

IMG_9661.thumb.jpeg.866e62d695a3949e1b0a04e6b82ea362.jpeg

I need to find a sugar free replacement for the Toroni sugar free syrup which is somehow wrong for my tastes and would welcome your suggestions or recipes for homemade.

Whenever sugar syrup is needed, I just replace it 1:1 with Allulose Syrup.

• Thanks 1

On 12/15/2023 at 7:13 AM, PG_Cruiser said:

PORT SIDE PUNCH
Fleet Cocktails

47PortSidePunch.thumb.jpeg.a5d625aba82ce0425d195eaf03300c05.jpeg

NOTE: This cocktail is no longer on Royal Caribbean's latest fleet wide drinks list.

47PortSidePunch.thumb.jpeg.dabeb097417b46c6101cec0bd994ed40.jpeg

This is an updated version of the recipe. The orange juice has been replaced with cranberry juice.

SEX ON THE BEACH
Fleet Cocktails

51SexontheBeach.thumb.jpeg.0de417559f46f332b1a51ac105b8fd19.jpeg

I have a funny story with this cocktail.

On the dance floor at a "Red Party," a bar server approached me. I told him I wanted to try something new, something sweet. Over the loud music he yelled, "Do you want 'Sex on the Beach'?"

I said, "Never mind, I'm good."

• Haha 3

16 hours ago, barbeyg said:

Thanks for doing this. 🙂 I’ve grabbed several for my recipe app.  Always looking to add great drinks. 

My pleasure!  When this current project is done, We will have ALL the cocktail recipes on Royal menus from 2021 to 2023.

Future Projects:
New Cocktails on Icon of the Seas 2024.  (I heard there's 60 of them)
Off-menu Classic Cocktails
Retired Cocktails from (Pre-COVID) menus 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/24/2023 at 6:32 PM, PG_Cruiser said:

ROYAL GOLD RITA
Fleet Cocktails

56RoyalGoldRita.thumb.jpeg.f4de1434c69c8060a8f60b2df2bd9870.jpeg

The key for this diabetic is the mix...can't they come up with a no sugar one? 🥺

These days I stick with my two faves, lemon drops and Mojitos, but I bring my Allulose in a small container and ask them to use that instead of sugar or mix because they are simple to modify.  It works but not as good as their versions.

Edited by BecciBoo
  • Like 1

23 hours ago, BecciBoo said:

The key for this diabetic is the mix...can't they come up with a no sugar one? 🥺

Monin has sugar-free versions of the mixes, but Royal does not have them.

Since I'm on Keto, I prepare my cocktails at home with sugar free versions, either store bought or homemade.