Royal Caribbean Cocktail Recipes

On 5/21/2024 at 8:04 AM, PG_Cruiser said:

BAHAMIAN SKY JUICE
Hideaway Beach
Perfect Day at Coco Cay

09BahamianSkyJuice.thumb.jpeg.47e0bf192a428047a4d7a268e13e4f20.jpeg

NOTE:

This is one of the new cocktails served at Hideaway Beach on Coco Cay.

I want to try this one, but I usually don't drink gin. If I were to modify it, what would I replace it with?

10 hours ago, Sizzlechest said:

I want to try this one, but I usually don't drink gin. If I were to modify it, what would I replace it with?

You can try the liquor of your choice.

I have posted some recipes with liquor and milk combinations - Brandy Alexander (Remy Martin VSOP), White Russian (vodka), The Eagle (cognac), to name a few.

@PG_Cruiser Just want to interrupt briefly to add my appreciation of your hard work to create and update this thread.  The wife and I have been members of Shaker and Spoon (a "cocktail of the month" club) for 2+ years.  In that time, we've sampled roughly 80 different cocktail recipes but managed to add only about 6 or 7 to our "yeah, we like that" list.   After sampling about 40 of these recipes, we've already added about 15 of them to that list.  Talk about value!!  :classic_biggrin: 

(We're actually rating these as "Yes, would pay for this on a cruise" vs "Would make again at home but won't pay for onboard" vs "Nope, not again".)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

We have sailed RCCL for a very long time and in the early days they used to sell a nice wood binded book with a tropical theme with all the dirnk recipies in it. We still have ours and break it out every so ofter for special occasions. 

• Like 1

KEOKE COFFEE
Caffe Speciale con Liquore
Giovanni's Table

03KeokeCoffee.thumb.jpeg.cdd1b83526b6c3aaec8f8b01f008b01d.jpeg

TRIVIA:

I was intrigued by the unusual name for this coffee. I initially thought is came from Hawaii. But I've read that it was first named "George's Coffee" after its creator George Bullington at Bully’s Prime Rib (now closed) in Del Mar, California – just north of San Diego. At the suggestion of someone from Hawaii, it was renamed “Keoke," the Hawaiian word for “George.”

• Like 1

MOCHA BERRY 
Caffe Speciale con Liquore
Giovanni's Table 

05MochaBerry.thumb.jpeg.d8f90735c3cb1cc4a0a8a26e6f892e91.jpeg

NOTE: 
The recipe I got did not have the measurement for the chocolate.  It didn't even say what kind of chocolate to use.  So I used the quantity from a similar recipe I found online.  I'm guessing they use chocolate syrup on the ships.  That's something to ask bartenders about on my next sailing.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

@PG_Cruiser Hey did you ever find and post recipes from the Bamboo Room? Going on Navigator this fall and want to try all their tiki cocktails and compare.

I will be posting ALL the recipes from the Bamboo Room menu soon, probably as early as next week. I'm saving it for last.  Their ingredients busted my budget! lol.

Here's a teaser:
image.thumb.png.f095dce8528d1b666a74a3cf5fd0fbf8.png

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, PG_Cruiser said:

I will be posting ALL the recipes from the Bamboo Room menu soon, probably as early as next week. I'm saving it for last.  Their ingredients busted my budget! lol.

Here's a teaser:
image.thumb.png.f095dce8528d1b666a74a3cf5fd0fbf8.png

I appreciate you. Thanks for doing this as I want to try everything from the Bamboo room and compare Royals recipes to Beachbum Berry's and Trader Vics recipes. Yes I don't even want to add up how much I have spent on Rum, Syrups, Specialty Liqueurs, juices and bitters not to mention Tiki Mugs and Tiki Glassware. It can be an expensive hobby.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Sea Dog said:

... not to mention Tiki Mugs and Tiki Glassware.

I was obsessed with matching Royal's glassware - got them from thrift stores, flea markets, Amazon, Ebay, even TEMU. I had to make my own Bamboo Room rocks glass lol.

image.thumb.png.76de7eeefee0d0b092765e91f5630e95.png

Edited by PG_Cruiser
  • Like 3

18 minutes ago, PG_Cruiser said:

I was obsessed with matching Royal's glassware - got them from thrift stores, flea markets, Amazon, Ebay, even TEMU. I had to make my own Bamboo Room rocks glass lol.

image.thumb.png.76de7eeefee0d0b092765e91f5630e95.png

There are good buys out there if you look hard. The other thing to get is some great glass sipping straws from Surfside Sips.

https://www.surfsidesips.com/?ref=llbmubmq&gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjw6uWyBhD1ARIsAIMcADq5pbYu4-02ZHkNLg4W2_Q_CCznV6HgTaKsp3ohJs5UmR_GxHxiOz4aAhBOEALw_wcB

• Like 1

SATURN LANDING
Specialty Cocktails
The Bamboo Room

05SaturnLanding.thumb.jpeg.9ff7e6c9fda766596b1ebdaa14069f11.jpeg

NOTE:
While they're on the menu, the Velvet Falernum and the St Elizabeth Allspice Dram were not in the recipe. (I will have to ask bartenders in the Bamboo Room about that.)

• Like 2

I love a good Saturn. I would imagine without the All Spice and Falernum it isn’t even a Saturn or even taste close to one. Why would they advertise those ingredients but not use them? I know Royal doesn’t want to stock those specialty liquors but hey make the cocktail right!