2 Questions about TBD cabin

audcc77

We are less than 30 days out and have an interior cabin on Luminosa.  

1).  I understand that our cabin may not be assigned until we get to the pier.  

Should I still print my luggage tags? How will the luggage people know where to deliver our bags if there’s no cabin number?

2). I’m hoping our interior cabin is not bunk beds.  It will be a challenge to get up there.  Does anyone have experience with this?  Have you ever been assigned a bunk bed?

TIA.  

32 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

We are less than 30 days out and have an interior cabin on Luminosa.  

1).  I understand that our cabin may not be assigned until we get to the pier.  

Should I still print my luggage tags? How will the luggage people know where to deliver our bags if there’s no cabin number?

2). I’m hoping our interior cabin is not bunk beds.  It will be a challenge to get up there.  Does anyone have experience with this?  Have you ever been assigned a bunk bed?

TIA.  

How many are there in your cabin? That could determine if a bunk for 3rd or 4th. 

Dont print luggage tags if no cabin assigned. The porters will have your cabin number at the port and blank tags if worse comes to worse. .. almost never happens. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, firefly333 said:

How many are there in your cabin? That could determine if a bunk for 3rd or 4th. 

Just 2 of us. 

I  don’t really care where it is, but it will be extremely difficult if it is a bunk bed.  

27 minutes ago, audcc77 said:

Just 2 of us. 

I  don’t really care where it is, but it will be extremely difficult if it is a bunk bed.  

For sure it's not bunk beds for 2. I have occasionally gotten a quad and kept the bunks in position, not used. There will always be 2 twins that can be pushed together if 2 people booked on rcl. 

Most likely just the two twin beds though since it's a gty it could even be a cabin for 3 or 4 people.  Just ignore any extra beds.

55 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Most likely just the two twin beds though

That’s what I’m hoping for.  I’m going with my friend not DH on this one. 

Last time the beds were pushed together so I sent a photo to my husband and said “Hon, there’s been something I’ve been needing to tell you …. “

🙂

• Haha 7