Johnny Rockets D+ FOS - I did search but still have ?

I'm assuming can't use BOGO for two people to go to lunch (is it even open for lunch on 3 night?) b/c it's a dinner promo, right?  If tried to go for dinner would two people be charged just one cover charge (as opposed to both paying and being told they have a "credit" to come back for another JRs dinner)?

I don't see JRs excluded from bogo info but also not sure it's considered specialty restaurant.

Anyone had luck using D+ (probably for the kids) to get a milkshake without paying cover and dining there?  Specifically FOS if it varies by ship.  

Thanks again.

I've seen some able to use for lunch not just dinner. I dont think there is a rule one way or another. Just what the ship says. 

I have seen that the milkshake is excluded from adult vouchers. Kids its allowed. ..on the paper in your cabin. Lunch is probably a yes, milk shakes for kids yes with voucher. Adult says no, but others got it. 

• Like 1

I usually use the BOGO at Johnny Rockets, but have found that since most people use it at the more expensive restaurants, the staff isn’t familiar with it.  I usually travel solo, so they give me half off, once they see the coupon on my card.  Last ship I was on Johnny Rockets wasn’t open during traditional dinner time, so they let me use it earlier in the day.  Also you can use your D+ drink coupons for milkshakes.  If the kids are tied to your account they will be D+ and have their own coupons.  Just need to call C&A to make sure they are showing as in your household.  And I know there are some milkshake coupons preloaded on your card, I don’t remember if it’s free or BOGO. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, CP3o said:

Thanks everyone.  Is the cover charge $12?  I got a couple different numbers via google and assumed highest was latest.  FOS if it varies by ship.

Sounds about right. Burger, onion rings and a coke at Playmakers would be about the same price but far superior food. BOGO could possible work if exact items were ordered.