Classic stateroom bar set up

DisneyQueen999

1 hour ago, DisneyQueen999 said:

Thanks cruisestitch, I was just curious. Expensive for 1 bottle 😵‍💫

I agree, but if you think of it more like bottle service at a bar, then the price makes more sense maybe even cheap by comparison (although I generally find bottle service prices outside of my comfort zone).  

It definitely is over the top compared to Duty Free prices (or any regular retail prices), but those bottles are not allowed to be consumed onboard the ship.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, DisneyQueen999 said:

Thanks cruisestitch, I was just curious. Expensive for 1 bottle 😵‍💫

They tack on gratuities when you purchase through the cruise planner.  If you buy the bottle through the Celebrity gifts & gear page which is not linked to the cruise planner, you can buy a bottle for cheaper and also you don't have to pay tax or gratuities.  Comes with 6 cans of soda just like the stateroom bar package.  There's less selection versus the cruise planner page, but it's an option at least. Here's the link to that webpage:

https://www.celebritycruises.com/cruise-gifts/items-results?category=SPIRIT&collection=LIQUORPKG

I've also heard you can bring the cans to a bar and exchange them.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mayleeman said:

@Jim_Iain has reported they give you 1 liter bottles, so that is something at least. Would be nice if they let you select the sodas. 

Yes can confirm both the bottles in the Bar Setup and the Purchase from Gift Portal are 1 Liter Bottle and come with mixer.    Traveling in Suites the Butler will bring you as many mixers as you need or just pickup at the retreat.    They will ask you what mixers you wish.

I recently cancelled the Bar Setup and Replaced with a Gift Bottle.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1