Question: when will I receive travel documents?

Hanoj

Facts: I booked an August 18, 2023 cruise on Vista through my local TA on June 2, 2023. This my first experience with Oceania. Since the sailing is before October 1, SM does not apply. I have read comments on the roll call from others who have received their Tartan books. Should I expect one?

Will my travel documents be delivered to my TA? If so, when at the latest?

Thanks,

Steve

11 minutes ago, Hanoj said:

Facts: I booked an August 18, 2023 cruise on Vista through my local TA on June 2, 2023. This my first experience with Oceania. Since the sailing is before October 1, SM does not apply. I have read comments on the roll call from others who have received their Tartan books. Should I expect one?

Will my travel documents be delivered to my TA? If so, when at the latest?

Thanks,

Steve

You should receive them soon  I would think

I would contact your TA to see  if they have instructed  the booklet  to be sent to you or to the Agency?

You will get the  Final Summary email  a few weeks prior to sailing

• Thanks 1

Tartan books? Ask your TA where your documents are being sent, he/she sets that up with Oceania.  You should be receiving them momentarily and 21 days out, you should have all the documents you need to sail. 
Enjoy your cruise, Vista is really special.

Mauibabes

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, mauibabes said:

Tartan books? Ask your TA where your documents are being sent, he/she sets that up with Oceania.  You should be receiving them momentarily and 21 days out, you should have all the documents you need to sail. 
Enjoy your cruise, Vista is really special.

Mauibabes

The reference to Tartan books may relate to the cover of the Oceania Cruise Document with luggage tags. Our upcoming cruise (not Vista) is to the British Isles and the cover is a Scottish Tartan Kilt.  Believe this Vista cruise is also to the British Isles.

Edited by WESTEAST
  • Thanks 1

Yes this specific cruise is to the British Isles and I am the one on the rollcall that said it was a Tartan book as I commented that it was not blue but had this tartan cover, I figured for our cruise specifically. I have had my book for over 3 weeks as have a lot of people. I would call you TA to see why you do not have it yet. But if you do not get it you can get everything but the luggage tags online and the porters will have those at Southampton where you board the ship. Julia

• Thanks 1

My docs came straight from O as my TA has it set up that way. A good TA is worth their weight in gold. 

Hanoj, I did notice you are not in the US and I remember a while back some talking about non US people were not getting the books anymore. Not sure if that is true but a good question for you TA. Julia

Two weeks from today we'll be on board Marina, and all I have received so far from Oceania is an online check in instruction, plus a few brochures regarding sales etc, and a letter suggesting we might like to book another cruise.

Received my book with tags, for cruise later this year.

A very beautiful, large format, glossy, full color, and customized product, for my cruise. Outer cover not tartan, color photo, but difficult to know what it is.

Came from Clifton NJ.  Most likely from the printing house.  

Lots of useful info., Including tkt contract.

Edited by FetaCheese

• 2 weeks later...

We were on Marina in June.  Never got luggage tags or usual mailed docs.  We got an email telling us our flights and when to do online checkin.  Previously we got a nice booklet with all the info for the cruise.  My guess is that O wanted to save money. However, while we were on the O transfer bus going to the ship, people were punching out cabin luggage tags . Odd?  When we got to the port, we had the porters attach luggage tags with our cabin number hand written on them.  It worked.  Our bags were delivered to our cabin quickly.  

On 7/9/2023 at 5:33 AM, FetaCheese said:

Received my book with tags, for cruise later this year.

A very beautiful, large format, glossy, full color, and customized product, for my cruise. Outer cover not tartan, color photo, but difficult to know what it is.

Came from Clifton NJ.  Most likely from the printing house.  

Lots of useful info., Including tkt contract.

I just received my Cruise Vacation Guide.  It was a nice surprise as I wasn't expecting anything.  Very helpful for a newbie on O.