Where to go on board Apex to book specialty dining?

bookitdanno

When I was on the Apex in June I just went to one of the specialty restaurants and asked if I could speak to someone to make reservations. Booked 3 different restaurants and it only took a few minutes. Enjoy!

If you are using the Celebrity App on your phone, you might be able to do it there as soon as you get onboard.  I was able to book specialty dining from my phone faster than talking to someone at the restaurant.  If that doesn't work for you, then the above posts have given you several good options.

11 hours ago, marshacruises said:

If you are using the Celebrity App on your phone, you might be able to do it there as soon as you get onboard.  I was able to book specialty dining from my phone faster than talking to someone at the restaurant.  If that doesn't work for you, then the above posts have given you several good options.

To be clear, this thread is about making reservations after purchasing a multi-night specialty restaurant package. You can do that via the app once you board?

9 hours ago, RichYak said:

To be clear, this thread is about making reservations after purchasing a multi-night specialty restaurant package. You can do that via the app once you board?

Yes, it is about how to make reservations, and you usually can do it on the Celebrity App.

1 minute ago, marshacruises said:

Yes, it is about how to make reservations, and you usually can do it on the Celebrity App.

I've never seen this functionality in the app. I've only seen the ability to purchase individual specialty dining reservations, not to make reservations after purchasing a dining package. I'll check the app when I board Summit in a few weeks.