Can't see itinerary of booking on Oceania website

marshas123

When on Oceania’s website, looking at your next or a later booking, how can you see the itinerary of the cruise? Months ago you could click on the booking and see the itinerary, but that doesn’t seem to work anymore?

IT must be on a dinner break since I am able to access my booking. There is no direct way to view the itinerary via the booking (Manage this Booking section). However, you can shop for shore excursions and see which port is on which day (the only thing that may be missing is special At Sea days like glaciers or fjords with no port stop). Without logging on you can search for the cruise on the website and see the full itinerary there.

26 minutes ago, AMHuntFerry said:

Without logging on you can search for the cruise on the website and see the full itinerary there.

This, or you can do it logged in, just get off your booking. They changed this a few weeks or months ago. It's different now. 

Edited by ORV

2 hours ago, marshas123 said:

When on Oceania’s website, looking at your next or a later booking, how can you see the itinerary of the cruise? Months ago you could click on the booking and see the itinerary, but that doesn’t seem to work anymore?

I notice that this is true now for over two months.  I have to go to plan a crusie and seek out my cruises.  It is not a weekend update issue, it is a change to programming.

Edited by GICNJC
did not finish before accidently sending
  • Like 2