Gratuities added to Eden even if in Retreat??

dlh015

I'm sure there is a thread on this somewhere...but...

All Included doesn't cover grats in Eden??

Please just a simple yes or no will do...lol...I'm booking it anyways while there are early openings!!

Edited by dlh015
typo

Depends on which suite.  If you booked one that includes the specialty dining like an iconic site, then i think it's included.  If a sky suite and you are paying for Eden, then no, you pay the gratuity 

Edited by Shiba_Lover
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Daveywavey70 said:

So if you're booked in a non suite and pay for a dining package service in these venues is extra? just to clarify.

If you pay, the gratuity is automatically added, including to dining packages. You should see a price plus 20% on your final package bill. It's not part of prepaid gratuities or AI. Except, as mentioned for high end suites that include specialty dining.

The specialty restaurants are not included in any all inclusive gratuity package.  

If you are in one of the upper suites where a specialty restaurant is included in your booking, so is the gratuity.

for all others, When you book a specialty restaurant, you are also charged a gratuity, regardless of whether you have the all inclusive package or not.

The gratuities in the all inclusive package cover the dining room staff (and housekeeping staff), not specialty restaurants.

7 minutes ago, markeb said:

If you pay, the gratuity is automatically added, including to dining packages. You should see a price plus 20% on your final package bill. It's not part of prepaid gratuities or AI. Except, as mentioned for high end suites that include specialty dining.

Many thanks, Its good to be prepared. It will be my first time on X so I'm still learning the ropes 🙂