Why can't I see options to book specialty dining & spa in my MSC account?

Valpacino

10 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

If one day "fully booked" becomes a topic at dining or spa, then MSC maybe will follow Celebrity's example.

Even Celebrity do not allow customers buying one of the multi-night speciality dining packages to make reservations before boarding...

2 hours ago, Mark_T said:

Even Celebrity do not allow customers buying one of the multi-night speciality dining packages to make reservations before boarding...

Oh, I did not know this, I did not book a package with them. It is a little bit annoying that I need to decide the day now without knowing the dinner menu of that day. 

2 hours ago, Mark_T said:

It stands to reason, why sell a product at a discount when it can be sold at a premium. Blocking out prime dining times for these “early birders” is not sound business sense. We booked a Celebrity Suite 48 hours before sailing paying full tariff fare on the second sailing of the Edge during Covid. Being late to the party we would not expect to be blocked out of any venue at any time slot paying 5 x the cost of some “early birder”.

Edited by morpheusofthesea
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Reviving this thread because I'm curious if anyone else is running into this. We only have 1 upcoming sailing, on the Euribia next summer, and there's no option to purchase specialty dining. We have never bought a specialty dining package previously, but I was thinking of gifting it for family members that will be coming along the trip with us, but can't exactly do that if they don't even sell it on the website 🤪

Maybe it's too far ahead? I booked on Euribia for february, and I have all specialty dining options available. I even got them offered during the booking process.

*edit*

Someone mentioned this in a different thread: It most likely depends on the experience you booked. See MSC's website for a comparison

image.thumb.png.4ff75993c274ea968db8c83bfc0401a5.png

Edited by jimmyvh

2 hours ago, jimmyvh said:

Maybe it's too far ahead? I booked on Euribia for february, and I have all specialty dining options available. I even got them offered during the booking process.

*edit*

Someone mentioned this in a different thread: It most likely depends on the experience you booked. See MSC's website for a comparison

2 hours ago, jimmyvh said:

*edit*

I'm under 90 days out with Fantastica experience and I cannot book Specialty dining, so I don't think it a timing issue.. Is it really that hard to create a website that works. I mean this is so ridiculous, half the time I can't even log in without getting an error. I have never seen anything like it, extremally frustrating. I have to believe they have lost customers just from their inferior website.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2023 at 3:41 PM, mvh said:

I'm under 90 days out with Fantastica experience and I cannot book Specialty dining, so I don't think it a timing issue.. Is it really that hard to create a website that works. I mean this is so ridiculous, half the time I can't even log in without getting an error. I have never seen anything like it, extremally frustrating. I have to believe they have lost customers just from their inferior website.

Recent experience with Fantastica booking on Seashore.  Never saw dining packages listed at all until about 3 weeks from sail date in early October for a 22nd sailing.    They were terribly high prices in the end and it's much less to book on board.  For example the duo was $85 and is €70 onboard, so far.  I also expect to see that discounted further in the coming days as the restaurants don't appear to be very full.

Edited by Steeler Nation At Sea
  • Like 1