2025 - Princess is not on the Glacier Bay schedule

MudderBear

I went to see what other ships go into Glacier Bay in May of 2025, and there was no mention of Princess.  There was NCL, HAL and a couple of others, but not Princess.  I then went to another website with the schedule, and low and behold, Princess wasn't mentioned either.  Anyone know what's going on?

8 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

I went to see what other ships go into Glacier Bay in May of 2025, and there was no mention of Princess.  There was NCL, HAL and a couple of others, but not Princess.  I then went to another website with the schedule, and low and behold, Princess wasn't mentioned either.  Anyone know what's going on?

Interesting , we want to do Grand out of Seattle May 2025 .

20 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

AK PCL schedules are not out yet.  They will be open for Elites Aug 2 and others Aug 3.

Thread on here about releasing schedules for Alaska and South America 2025.

Edited by PacnGoNow
Added link
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

I saw the file that someone posted about the 2025 Alaska schedule for Princess, and Glacier Bay is listed.  Isn't it odd that it's not on the GB schedule.

Here's the other link I had looked at.  Glacier Bay (Alaska) cruise port schedule | CruiseMapper

I wouldn't go off of cruise mapper.

Glacier Bay allows for 2 ships per day. I just looked at cruise mapper and there are many holes.

• Like 1

Now, I just looked at the Cruisetour Excel Sheet.  I am interested in DB4 3 night Denali.  We did it last year and we want to do it again.

However, here it says Motorcoach Anchorage to Denali, and then Motorcoach Denali to Whittier.  Isn't that odd that it doesn't list the train?  We did motorcoach up last time and train down.  Could this just be a typo?  It's repeated a few times.  Hum???

23 minutes ago, MudderBear said:

Now, I just looked at the Cruisetour Excel Sheet.  I am interested in DB4 3 night Denali.  We did it last year and we want to do it again.

However, here it says Motorcoach Anchorage to Denali, and then Motorcoach Denali to Whittier.  Isn't that odd that it doesn't list the train?  We did motorcoach up last time and train down.  Could this just be a typo?  It's repeated a few times.  Hum???

I doubt it is a typo but you can wait until it is listed on the website to verify.

the site you are looking at is likely embargoed until princess officially publishes their schedule.

this is common in many industries, movies, concert, sports,  music, any kind of news really, even if the glacier bay people have to know, they can't publish until princess says they can.

if you think about it, it makes sense, why would princess make a big deal of schedule launch if everyone could just figure out the schedule by going to look at port schedules

Edited by vampiress

I feel like I just need to shout this out as an overall disclaimer for those who might also only rely on CruiseMapper:

- Cruisemapper is an independent third-party website. It's not Glacier Bay's website. Unless you're looking at a port's OFFICIAL website, then it's not going to be guaranteed to be accurate. And even port websites aren't 100% accurate! Always rely on the cruise line's own website, so just check that regularly (or Cruise Critic for the release dates!) if you're looking forward to information that may not yet be released. Cruisemapper runs on a delay and whoever runs that website only uploads already published information.

Princess has not officially released their Alaska 2025 itineraries, and that explains the "absence" of Princess from Cruisemapper; Coral has just wonderfully shared the information and files with us.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1