Crown and Anchor Level and Kids

38 minutes ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

My guess is that your son will be Diamond also. RCI seems to have trouble keeping track of points sometimes. I know a family who's children kept earning their parents' points well into their 20s. The kids are Diamond and should only be Platinum based on their own cruising history.

Thanks for sharing.  We did end up checking. His points are now showing as 78 and as Emerald (i.e. our points/status prior to our recent Diamond bump).  That would be great if this remains and then he would bump up to Diamond after our next cruise in December.  Guessing his points through will revert but let's see...Fingers crossed that he's like the family you know.

Edited by LuCruise
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

RCI seems to have trouble keeping track of points sometimes.

That's an understatement. We've been joking about how my mother-in-law got credit for our honeymoon cruise 21 years ago. If she was onboard, we sure didn't see her. 🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

That's an understatement. We've been joking about how my mother-in-law got credit for our honeymoon cruise 21 years ago. If she was onboard, we sure didn't see her. 🤣

DW got credit for a southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan the same week we were on a Western out of Tampa.🤪

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, orville99 said:

DW got credit for a southern Caribbean cruise out of San Juan the same week we were on a Western out of Tampa.🤪

She must have spent a lot of time on a helicopter back and forth between the 2 ships. 😃

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cruiseguy1016 said:

She must have spent a lot of time on a helicopter back and forth between the 2 ships. 😃

She still hasn’t told me who she was flying around the Caribbean with.😁

• Like 1