Room service

JPH814

Breakfast is the ONLY room service meal I have ever enjoyed on a Seabourn cruise.  And yes, I have ordered at other times (for example when Mr. SLSD was seasick and wasn't able to go to dinner).  I was SO disappointed by that meal (way back in 2019) that I would not even consider ordering dinner again through room service.  

And yet... on a long 65 day cruise we did stay in to watch a film and have the Main Restaurant delivered to us (with a couple of variations) a couple of times and it was excellent!

It's not something we do as a matter of course but on a long cruise, sometimes you just have to stay in!  

Edited by Mauzac
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Mauzac said:

And yet... on a long 65 day cruise we did stay in to watch a film and have the Main Restaurant delivered to us (with a couple of variations) a couple of times and it was excellent!

It's not something we do as a matter of course but on a long cruise, sometimes you just have to stay in!  

We did the same thing once and enjoyed a great movie that we had been dying to see.  Dinner, a show and a good bottle of wine.  Nice alternative on a long cruise!  Seabourn made it easy.  We will definitely do it again.

Someone should tell the maître d’ to tell the HM to tell Seattle to tell whoever does provisions that Seabourn has 5 classic ships needing 5 pizza ovens (or soufflé ovens) AND that they are available this week via Amazon. No prob.

Happy and healthy sailing!

• Haha 3