Online checkin

byanks7

I have only cruised on disney and the online checkin process was very vigorous. Is the Carnival checkin similar? I remember staying up till midnight to start the checkin to get the earliest port arrival time. Is that necessary for the Carnival checkin?

I just did check in a few days ago. 

I stayed up till midnight (eastern time) to get the earliest arrival time; I got 10am- mission accomplished. 

And that's all I did that night.  When you start the process, you'll see a list of items on the right. Just click arrival time, click your time, and hit save.  Then I closed out and finished in the morning. 

It only took a few minutes to finish. You'll need your passport (if you are using one), flight info (if you are flying), and credit card (if using for sail and sign). Not a big deal. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I usually get up at midnight, log on and select my port arrival time, but wait to do the other required information the next day (when I'm more awake!😁).  You can just breeze through and hit "skip for now".  It's not necessary to complete the check in, unless you want to!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nancy1031 said:

don't laugh- but i don't have a cell phone- have a trac phone but no internet service- can i do it from my pc at home (desktop)?

Yes, you can do it from your desktop. Just login to your cruise manager and you'll have the option to check-in when it's time for your cruise.

2 minutes ago, ciship said:

Can I check in with the Hub App or can this only be done with a laptop/desktop?  I'm on the Hub App now and I don't see anything that says "Check In"?

You'll need to go to Carnival.com either on your mobile device or desktop to check-in, 14/16 days prior to your cruise. The Hub app is completely useless until you're on board the ship and connected to the ships wifi.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1