Buffet Hours (Panorama)

Mike45LC

What are the hours that the buffet is open?

Princess buffets are open most of the day.  Celebrity seems to close most of the afternoon, especially when I get back to the ship after an excursion!

What about Carnival?

It's open most of the day. Breakfast starts at 7am and ends at 11am to prep for lunch. Lunch starts at noon and goes to around 4pm. Dinner starts at 5pm to 10. When I was on her, they also had a midnight buffet which starts, uh, at midnight...

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

Princess buffets are open most of the day.  Celebrity seems to close most of the afternoon, especially when I get back to the ship after an excursion!

What about Carnival?

But if the buffet isn't open you've got the Deli, Guys, pizza, and Blue Iguana.

Thanks, MkCurran -- did you know our airport was (almost) named after you?

I look forward to trying all of these venues, but I am still curious as to whether the buffet is open most of the day? 

At 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m., which venues are open to feed me?  I know the ship will publish this (probably both on paper and on the Hub app), but I'm getting excited about the fast-approaching cruise.  I am a very picky eater, and the lunches included on some excursions don't really do it for me.  So I can be hungry when I get back to the ship in the mid-afternoon.

18 hours ago, Mike45LC said:

What about Carnival?

One thing I love about carnival is they dont lock the doors to the buffet. I might want to just sit there with a cup of coffee in the ac and you can.

On rcl and I dont remember celebrity they lock the buffet doors between meals and you cant sit in there... win goes to carnival on this. Rcl causes a problem finding a seat busy time.  The deli might be open later than stne buffet and inside the buffet. Or can grab coffee.