Classic Drink Package Confusion

jonesdee

1 hour ago, jonesdee said:

I’m doubting it because the celebrity website is a giant mess and pages could not have been updated. I’m doubting it because the recent blog post alluded to the fact that premium coffee was only including it premium package. I’m doubting it because I asked if anyone had any recent firsthand knowledge. I’m doubting it because I asked about cappuccino specifically and not alcohol in coffee. I’m doubting it because I get different answers to questions when celebrity staff is not informed of updates and just repeating   same confusing nonsense that is on the website. 

To my way of thinking, based on the response, is wait until you board and then you will know for sure!

If there are any issues you will be able to address them there based on 1) what you understand the policy is; or 2) what you want the policy to be, or 3) just go with the flow and not worry about it.

Cheers and bon voyage

18 hours ago, Bo1953 said:

I always and mean always, pending on the age of the bottle have either one (1) or two (2) cubes of ice in my Macallan's... LOL

Cheers and bon voyage

I drink 12 and 18 with ice but 25 neat.  I don’t buy 25 right now because the last bottle was a little disappointing.

3 hours ago, zitsky said:

I drink 12 and 18 with ice but 25 neat.  I don’t buy 25 right now because the last bottle was a little disappointing.

It does depend on the cask, too.. yet I do understand and I do use ice with the 25, too....

Cheers and bon voyage

1 hour ago, Bo1953 said:

It does depend on the cask, too.. yet I do understand and I do use ice with the 25, too....

Cheers and bon voyage

Bo, My head is spinning like the exorcist thinking about you watering down the 25 with your ice cubes.  😂😂😂

What other scotch do you like to drink / recommend?  I was not impressed with the Macallan varieties on the ship.  At home I’ve started drinking Japanese whisky.  I seem to mostly like Speyside when it comes to scotch.