Check In

espmass

I realize this might be a silly question, but my cruise is booked for October 5 2024 and the site shows check in starts August 21.  Does that mean today or does it mean August 21, 2024?  Thanks. 

1 minute ago, espmass said:

I realize this might be a silly question, but my cruise is booked for October 5 2024 and the site shows check in starts August 21.  Does that mean today or does it mean August 21, 2024?  Thanks. 

2024. 45 days prior to your sail date.

Edited by doghog
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, espmass said:

That's a fair question!   We keep getting emails about our cruise for NEXT September that make it sound like urgent action is needed now!  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NEW 2 CRUISIN said:

That's a fair question!   We keep getting emails about our cruise for NEXT September that make it sound like urgent action is needed now!  

Thanks.  Also, since they keep emailing me that I can now make reservations for the specialty restaurants and for excursions, I probably naturally assumed I could do the check in too.  Guess it wasn't such a silly question then.

3 hours ago, espmass said:

August 2024.     It usually opens exactly at 45 days prior to the cruise at midnight cruise departure port.

I'm just going to jump in and thank the folks who answered for being kind and not rude.

It seems to me that the percentage of unkind posts here has been increasing lately, and it is so refreshing to see none of that.

Carry on. 

• Like 4