Advice needed on how to sell NCL Cruise Next vouchers

Travel Muse

Hi everyone,

I have four Cruise Next vouchers that expire next year, August 2024 that I am not going to be able to use.  I wanted to reach out and get any advice from anyone who has successfully sold them in the past.  (Where to start?  How quickly can these be transferred, can they be used in Canadian $ or US$? I paid Canadian $ )  All insights and suggestions appreciated.

31 minutes ago, Travel Muse said:

Hi everyone,

I have four Cruise Next vouchers that expire next year, August 2024 that I am not going to be able to use.  I wanted to reach out and get any advice from anyone who has successfully sold them in the past.  (Where to start?  How quickly can these be transferred, can they be used in Canadian $ or US$? I paid Canadian $ )  All insights and suggestions appreciated.

There is a social media page where you can sell them, you will need to search as we cant give you a link here.

And once you sell them, however you do it, they transfer usually takes a couple of days or less.

To use them they have to be in the correct currency (same as booking). Converting is done by sending an email and then wait for a couple of days (or less).

12 hours ago, Travel Muse said:

Hi everyone,

How much are they worth and how much are you asking for them? Thanks 🙂

• Like 1

They always sell for half face value (Plus PayPal fees) unless they have a short time left then a little less, there are loads for sale for $125 so you simply wont sell them for a profit.

While I cant give link if you search the following you will find.

NCL Cruise Next Certificate Buy, Sell, Trade

@Travel Muse  FWIW, just transferred 4 CN Deposits within the past week, emailed into cruisenext@ncl dot com with the info, certificate # (from/to with Latitudes numbers, email addresses & phone #'s just in case)  Auto-replied with Case No. assigned, and by the early afternoon of the next business day, received confirmations that the transfer has been completed, with emails to the "giving" and "receiving" parties involved.  They're immediately posted/loaded into the MyNCL account and available for booking, reservation and/or payment, etc.  That was 2 pairs of CND out of 2 accounts and into 2 different accounts ... auto-replied email did mentioned to allow 3 to 5 business days as they do sometimes experience high volume, and to be patient.  

Apparently, not the case lately with transfers.  Good luck.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/22/2023 at 5:20 AM, Bronx12 said:

How much are they worth and how much are you asking for them? Thanks 🙂

Hi, they are worth $335 CAD or $250 USD and asking for $168 CAD or $125 USD.

Edited by Travel Muse
Want to send a message directly, not on Board.

7 hours ago, Travel Muse said:

Hi, they are worth $335 CAD or $250 USD and asking for $168 CAD or $125 USD.

That is the standard rate but you will find it harder to shift with only 11 months left, unless you are covering the PayPal fees.

I can buy them all day long with 2+ years on them. I like three years but a minimum of two years for $125.