Alcove dress code for Reflection (error)

W283386

Highlights

• It's the perfect escape - within your vacation escape. Some of the pleasures include:
  • Stunning side-by-side views of lawn and sea, as you settle in underneath the shade of a chic, white awning.
  • Complimentary amenities - four bottles of water, a fresh fruit plate, hand-held fans, and chilled towels.
  • Ambient mood lighting for romantically cozy evenings.
  • Smart Casual means you look comfortable yet tasteful in a dress, skirt, long pants or jeans, and stylish top or button-down. No shorts, bathing suits, or cover-ups

More website errors.  Nothing like relaxing on deck wearing long pants or jeans.

• Haha 1

It's not that difficult to proofread. But I think Celebrity - and a lot of other companies - are following certain big tech companies that push out software updates and expect the user to report errors, rather than take the time to test anything.

In my last job, I responded to public enquiries and spent a lot of time looking for information on our website so I could refer people to the correct place. Marketing decided we needed a new website because the corporate colour and font had changed 🙄. No one bothered to read the majority of the pages - which were published with Lorem Ipsum only and it took weeks to find all of the incorrect pages. 

It only takes a few seconds to check before you hit publish! And that gives people confidence in the company. 

Sorry, but I must be dense.   Isn’t this the definition of smart casual.   Plus, I would always wear long pants or a very nice pair of jeans anywhere on the ship in the evening.   On warmer cruises, I’m always cold at night anyways.   

I don’t get the issue.  

Edited by GBeason884
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, GBeason884 said:

Sorry, but I must be dense.   Isn’t this the definition of smart casual.   Plus, I would always wear long pants or a very nice pair of jeans anywhere on the ship in the evening.   On warmer cruises, I’m always cold at night anyways.   

I don’t get the issue.  

gb8 it is not you.

I do Resort Casual day and night on my sailings as my preferred dress code, even when renting an Alcove, while a few of my guests choose to wear shorts or bathing suits, which to me in the short run is not that revolting!!! Just not at dinner, please...  LOL

But that is just me and I get a lot of grief about being so 'formal' when I Am not, while on my vacation... I tell my friends "you dress you rather I would wear something similar or not"... LOL

bon voyage

Edited by Bo1953
Clarity