Happy hour

zumbagold

4 minutes ago, justafem said:

The suites and elite gatherings have discounted drinks from a very limited selection.   That's the only happy hour that still exists. 

This includes Platinum members too. Abbreviated as PES.

If you're platinum or elite you will have a letter in your cabin with place and times there are also an assortment of appetizers along with the bar. It's every night usually music entertainment as well.  On one of the formal nights it is moved to the Captains gala and will be free drinks that night.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, startedwithamouse said:

Yes, they have elite happy hour from 4:30pm - 6:30pm. 

Drinks from the elite menu are $9.44, including service charge.

We were told they now have it earlier to accommodate the guests who have 5:00pm dining. 

Thank you. That is very helpful as I am trying to book some dining times!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, avonlady6390 said:

If you're platinum or elite you will have a letter in your cabin with place and times there are also an assortment of appetizers along with the bar. It's every night usually music entertainment as well.  On one of the formal nights it is moved to the Captains gala and will be free drinks that night.

Thank you!

Following .

We will be on Sky soon , our first cruise  as Platinum members.  Can you use your drinks package at the event or is it set cocktails from a list ?   I was thinking  if the ship is busy  it might be a venue where we can get a seat at night  before dinner . I remember seeing on Regal in May  a sign  advertising the  exclusive event  outside the Vista lounge where every where else was busy .  

8 minutes ago, heatherb1958 said:

Following .

We will be on Sky soon , our first cruise  as Platinum members.  Can you use your drinks package at the event or is it set cocktails from a list ?   I was thinking  if the ship is busy  it might be a venue where we can get a seat at night  before dinner . I remember seeing on Regal in May  a sign  advertising the  exclusive event  outside the Vista lounge where every where else was busy .  

If you are talking about the PES "Lounge", then you can order any drink they can make and not just the featured "special".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1