Boardsing Pass?

mafig

45 minutes ago, SDARCH said:

Must be. 

But it may be due to a suite?

That's it!!!  I checked my 2025 Alaska booking, where we'll be in a Neptune suite.  BIG YELLOW box with PRIORITY written in there.  It's just disappointing I still have 630 days to wait, lol!

Sue/WDW1972

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, mafig said:

I'm Club Orange.  Just printed my luggage tags and I do not see PRIORITY anywhere on them.

We are scheduled for Sep16/23 on the Rotterdam and our  CO boarding pass show priority.  Not concerned re: luggage tags.  The checked luggage  will arrive in our cabin at some point. We have essentials in our carryons!

2 hours ago, Lakesregion said:

What happens if you do not have App capabilities and will not be home three or four days before sailing date and you do not have the boarding pass?

We had dinner with a couple who forgot to print their boarding pass and couldn’t get the app to work on their phones during the last cruise.  They said it was a matter of just waiting for a supervisor or someone to come and help the check in agent figure out what to print from their end and verify identification. 

that leads me to believe it wouldn’t be the end of the world, it obviously happens somehow.  But perhaps be prepared to wait a bit longer at embarkation.  

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lakesregion said:

What happens if you do not have App capabilities and will not be home three or four days before sailing date and you do not have the boarding pass?

Ours came in 2 weeks before our sailing.  At the port, you should be able to have them take care of you.

I only broke down and got a smart phone due to Royal and HAL going 'appy'.  It is not manditory on board, but they have made it uncomfortable to do things without an app.  I still have to make sure that I get a paper menu since I prefer not to squint on my phone.

The app shows when you can expect your boarding pass. (It's really a pass through to the HAL website's secondary flow.) We leave on December 10 and it says we can expect our docs on October 26.  I think that that we'll be lucky to have a boarding time by the end of November.

Screenshot_20230827-190343.png

43 minutes ago, POA1 said:

The app shows when you can expect your boarding pass. (It's really a pass through to the HAL website's secondary flow.) We leave on December 10 and it says we can expect our docs on October 26.  I think that that we'll be lucky to have a boarding time by the end of November.

Screenshot_20230827-190343.png

That is the first "draft" boarding pass. Not the final with a bar code on it.

• Thanks 1