LIVE… Carnival Celebration 9/3/23-9/9/23

MeganGC1983

21 hours ago, Stallion said:

I was laughing because I deserved it. I'm a conservatively dressed attorney without a "criminal record". I told him I just like to dress well on a cruise. The first thing he opened was about a 10 by 14 leatherette case that contains 8 different pairs of sunglasses. I smiled  and said "I told you so". He chuckled. I walked

I followed three men off a ship once who each had one small bag each and one small roller bag total.  Crew stopped them several times, asking if they all all their bags since bags weren't available shoreside.  They assured everyone, "yes, we do".  They were stopped again before getting into the Customs line by a stern agent who told them they must take all their luggage with them.  They again, said "we do".  Officer stares them down as they approach together.  Takes their passports, looks down, smiles and said "Have a safe trip home, Fathers".  Priests on vacation... 😁

• Haha 24

2 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

I followed three men off a ship once who each had one small bag each and one small roller bag total.  Crew stopped them several times, asking if they all all their bags since bags weren't available shoreside.  They assured everyone, "yes, we do".  They were stopped again before getting into the Customs line by a stern agent who told them they must take all their luggage with them.  They again, said "we do".  Officer stares them down as they approach together.  Takes their passports, looks down, smiles and said "Have a safe trip home, Fathers".  Priests on vacation... 😁

Reminds me of my private high school wardrobe-white or blue shirt and grey pants-every day

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Stallion said:

God must be angry. 

Texas State 42

Baylor 24 

4th Q

Colorado 45

TCU 42

Final

Not enough praying going on at those schools. Too much fooseball… in my Waterboy’s mama’s voice. 

Edited by MeganGC1983
  • Haha 2

58 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Just got a message from Teo. He arrived to the hospital this evening… tomorrow morning there. Tests, scans and surgery Wednesday, if anyone is following along with that. 

Thanks for the update. 🙏

• Like 6

34 minutes ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Walking on down 

6929B81C-3461-4809-9D14-44DB4639BC36.jpeg

D97FD90E-8317-4A09-A60D-6E17E85520CB.jpeg

263A15A7-6D70-48E6-B4E0-C0019CF02136.jpeg

A42942F8-7ADD-4D4E-9BEF-90AA872FCE99.jpeg

See that Hard Rock in your picture, of course you do you took it.  Anywho, Melania and I will meet you and Mr. Megan there for dinner this January.

Why there?  They have a very small and extremely limited Gluten Free menu and so far, fingers crossed, Melania has never gotten sick there.  You know it's all about the trust, no gluten!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Roscoe13 said:

See that Hard Rock in your picture, of course you do you took it.  Anywho, Melania and I will meet you and Mr. Megan there for dinner this January.

Why there?  They have a very small and extremely limited Gluten Free menu and so far, fingers crossed, Melania has never gotten sick there.  You know it's all about the trust, no gluten!

Umm you don’t even know the story… when I met Mr. Megan, every where we went, he had to eat at Hard Rock Cafe. He ate the same dang burger all across North America. I finally put my foot down and said we were eating somewhere else. Now it’s an inside joke for my whole family… but we will see you there. I told him and he’s excited. 😆

• Like 2
  • Haha 11