Does Family Harbor Ocean View mean split bathroom?

Opie100

For example, does family harbor ocean view cabin guarantee that it has the split bathroom? For some reason the online marketing materials don't seem to mention it. It's a feature we are looking for. Asking primarily about staterooms, not suites. Also wondering which ships have them.

Edited by Opie100

Not what you asked, but might be of interest. I had a ocean view on breeze, just a couple cabins past the family harbor area. It wouldnt surprise me if the extra bathroom area extended into family harbor.

I had the 2 bathrooms. Didnt even know they existed. They might be listed as deluxe ov. Clearly the hallway in the cabin was longer for the extra door to the 2nd bathroom. Also a extra closet to absorb the space off the hall.

2nd bath has no toilet, just a sink and tub. Plus a regular full bath. I have more but this shows the 2nd bath .. the other bath is a shower. Not a tub. 

20211025_184449.jpg

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Essiesmom said:

Actually, the Deluxe Ocean. View started on Dream Class.  We had one on Magic.  EM

Lol yes, as it says above my picture is from breeze. Which of course is dream class. 

I got bumped from the cabin I booked and moved into the ov with 2 bathrooms. Solo lol. Booked b2b and didnt have same cabin both legs, sad to say. I suspect my first cabin was in a closed off covid ward or something. It was from covid days. 

Thanks for all the responses and the tip from BlerkOne and others to search for the word "Deluxe." I've found that going through the deck plans on cruisedeckplans.com is helpful in this regard. I'm particularly interested when these staterooms aren't "suites" and thus are more affordable.

I looked through a couple of ships and found Carnival Magic (6N/M/L) and Vista (6M/L). Mardi Gras and Celebration both require the FH Deluxe Suite (FP) category to get these, unfortunately.

Edited by Opie100

1 hour ago, Opie100 said:

Thanks for all the responses and the tip from BlerkOne and others to search for the word "Deluxe." I've found that going through the deck plans on cruisedeckplans.com is helpful in this regard. I'm particularly interested when these staterooms aren't "suites" and thus are more affordable.

I looked through a couple of ships and found Carnival Magic (6N/M/L) and Vista (6M/L). Mardi Gras and Celebration both require the FH Deluxe Suite (FP) category to get these, unfortunately.

Mardi gras and her sisters also no longer have the 1As or PT port hole category. Carnival got rid of the less expensive booking options for pax. 

• Like 2

12 hours ago, firefly333 said:

Mardi gras and her sisters also no longer have the 1As or PT port hole category. Carnival got rid of the less expensive booking options for pax. 

Well, this is not good news for this solo traveler who always loved the 1A PT cabins . . . . 😂

• Like 2