Jet2 online check in

sandancer

We’ve flown many times with Jet2 but never as part of a package so not sure of the online check in procedure this time. Normally put in the Jet2 booking reference and off you go. Check in opens 4 weeks before flight. When I was trying to book seats and used the P&O ref it was rejected so my TA booked for me. I’m concerned it will be the same when we check in online. 

56 minutes ago, sandancer said:

We’ve flown many times with Jet2 but never as part of a package so not sure of the online check in procedure this time. Normally put in the Jet2 booking reference and off you go. Check in opens 4 weeks before flight. When I was trying to book seats and used the P&O ref it was rejected so my TA booked for me. I’m concerned it will be the same when we check in online. 

Jet2 have a flight locator number which is different from P&O reference.

TA should have given you the locator number so you can check in online.

Ask them for the locator number because they will have needed it to book your seats.

Hi Sandancer

We are flying with jet2 from Newcastle to Malta and can do our check in now.

If you go onto www.jet2/pocruises this will take you to jet2 reservations. You can then put in your surname and booking reference and manage your flight.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, wilson12 said:

Yes we are on board for 23 days. Really looking forward to it as we have a few ports we haven’t been to.

same for us, Sicily, Sardinia and the 1st week apart from Dubrovnik are all new to us. I'll sort out check in over the weekend.