Buying Signature Drink Package

kluv2cruz

5 minutes ago, kluv2cruz said:

Should we buy the signature (or maybe elite?) drink package before we board? Is it ever on sale? I’m Canadian and will be sailing October 2023 on a pacific US coastal. Thanks!

It's the same price. If you have oodles of OBC, you may want to wait and purchase onboard to use OBC. Or pre-purchase if the exchange rate is good.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kluv2cruz said:

Should we buy the signature (or maybe elite?) drink package before we board? Is it ever on sale? I’m Canadian and will be sailing October 2023 on a pacific US coastal. Thanks!

If HIA is available to Canadians, you should buy it instead. Currently in US$, HIA is $50pppd, with SBP more than that by itself! So it's sort of on sale when it is bundled...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, crystalspin said:

If HIA is available to Canadians, you should buy it instead. Currently in US$, HIA is $50pppd, with SBP more than that by itself! So it's sort of on sale when it is bundled...

@kluv2cruzYes, please consider what @crystalspin is pointing out!!  HIA is $50 pp/pd and includes a $100 shore excursion credit, Specialty dinner, Wi-Fi and the Signature Beverage Package. 

HIA is less than the SBP by itself!!!

~Nancy

Edited by oakridger

7 hours ago, crystalspin said:

HIA not available when we purchased.

17 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

It's the same price. If you have oodles of OBC, you may want to wait and purchase onboard to use OBC. Or pre-purchase if the exchange rate is good.

15 hours ago, cbr663 said:

I just checked the pricing for our Pacific Coastal cruise in Nov and it is priced as $44.95 when purchased online and $54.95 if you wait to purchase onboard.

You are correct. My bad. I don't know what I was thinking. When we didn't have the beverage package included, we had oodles of OBC, so bought onboard,

8 hours ago, kluv2cruz said:

HIA not available when we purchased.

You could try to add it now. It's often available under Manage My Booking -> Packages on the Website. Or give HAL a call.

• Thanks 1