Seattle airport hotel with reliable shuttle?

Jetswdo

Any recommendations for hotel near airport that has reliable (frequent) airport pick up to hotel?  I am thinking about one of the Hilton Garden Inns because it has restaurant on site for dinner and then morning breakfast.  But there have been complaints that the shuttle takes a very long time to arrive at airport ----- so now I am re thinking this-- I'm a Hilton Honors member, but truthfully for this one night before cruise, just looking for convenient easy hotel stay---  (I've done all the touristy stuff in Seattle- where we have rented a car, etc.)  For hotel to pier, just planning on an Uber or Seattle towncar-----   Thanks in advance for any suggestions.  Anita

11 hours ago, Jetswdo said:

I am thinking about one of the Hilton Garden Inns because it has restaurant on site for dinner and then morning breakfast. 

If you want a full service hotel by SeaTac its hard to beat the Cedarbrook Lodge. https://www.cedarbrooklodge.com

One of the most pleasant airport hotels I have ever stayed at. 

• Like 2

Agree the Cedarbrook is one of the nicest airport properties. Doesn’t really seem it’s at the airport due to its dandy setting. They also have a good restaurant.  Another option is the Radisson. It’s directly across the street from the airport. They have a shuttle although it’s a short walk from the airport baggage area. 13 Coins is next door.

• Like 1

We have stayed at the Cedarbrook a number of times -- absolutely love this hotel.  As I understand the history of the facility it was built as a conference center (has large break-out rooms and even an auditorium) so that is why it is located so near SEATAC.  But it definitely doesn't feel like an "airport hotel" at all.  We have had their concierge arrange for a town car transfer from the Cedarbrook to pier.  And I agree that their restaurant is lovely.

having spent a lot of time at SeaTac waiting for a parking garage shuttle, hotel shuttles seem unrelenting.  Check with your chosen hotel to find out what their shuttle circuit is.  Some are timed on the half hour, so 2 per hour.  If you just miss one you many have 1/2 hour wait.  Others may be on demand.  Many of the airlines use the local hotels for their flight crews .  Be aware that some people will complain about a 10 minute wait so their expectations may drive the tone of their opinons and willingness to complain about them.

• Like 1

I thought I had replied to this but I don't see it....we stay either at the SeaTac Airport Marriott or the Southcenter Marriott Courtyard....both have shuttles that seem to run on a schedule & both will shuttle you to & from nearby restaurants.