Showers in veranda sized cabins

molemaui

Do all the veranda sized cabins on AZ have shower curtains instead of shower doors? Would also like to verify if you book a larger Club Continent cabin that it has shower doors instead of a curtain. Not a first world issue so appreciate your responses.  

1 hour ago, molemaui said:

Do all the veranda sized cabins on AZ have shower curtains instead of shower doors? Would also like to verify if you book a larger Club Continent cabin that it has shower doors instead of a curtain. Not a first world issue so appreciate your responses.  

Yes, all veranda cabins have shower curtains……no doors.

There are CC cabins with tub/ shower combinations…..there is partial glass wall.

we prefer CC cabins that do not have the tub…..only the shower. 
There is a glass enclosure with plenty of space.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, takemewithyou said:

There are CC cabins with tub/ shower combinations…..there is partial glass wall.

To clarify... 

AFAIK CC suites have either a bathtub or a walk-in shower enclosure. I have only stayed in those with a shower enclosure, but I assume that those with a bathtub have a shower head of some description over the bathtub.

By looking at Azamara's deck plans it is possible to determine whether the suite has a walk-in shower enclosure.

9 hours ago, molemaui said:

Do all the veranda sized cabins on AZ have shower curtains instead of shower doors?...

All inside, outside and veranda cabins have identical shower trays which are small. Yes, they all have curtains. 

On 9/15/2023 at 10:16 AM, hamrag said:

All inside, outside and veranda cabins have identical shower trays which are small. Yes, they all have curtains. 

Azamara have been rolling out newer, heavier shower curtains which are less clingy than the old ones. They don’t stick to me at all, which is really nice. 

• Like 3

Tiny, but totally tolerable.  How much time does one spend in the shower?  However, what if a more roomy option is desired?  I forget, are there larger showers available for use in the gym or men’s changing area?

Edited by Stem to Stern