luggage tags

irish2005

I get excited when I can print my luggage tags. I'm just a kid at heart and cruising is the greatest vacation I can think of. From looking where we want to go and actually booking the cruise. Then comes the wait and anticipation of planning what to do. I read everything about where we will be going and what the port of calls has to offer. Then we book airfare and look for hotels to stay in before we cruise. We always come in at least a day early and after the cruise. I hate trying to get to the airport on the day we get back. We always stay at least 1 day and sometimes 2 after the cruise. 

I opt to get mine at the terminal from one of the porters (or at some ports they have a table set up and are handing them out) and easily just write our cabin # on them. Their very sturdy just like airline tags.

Edited by Ashland

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, bermuda8553 said:

I received my luggage tags today, but I'm in a guy cabin. When I get my cabin assignment can I just fill in the cabin # myself or will they send me new tags with the cabin number printed on them.

Lol ! A GTY cabin, not guy! I knew I shouldn’t drink tea so late.😜

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, irish2005 said:

what is a gty cabin

Guarantee cabin. The cruise line picks the cabin for you, usually at a significant discount. When booking a GTY you pick your cabin type and are guaranteed that cabin type or higher. 

Edited by Ja2012