Les Dunes--World Europa

elcuchio24

I know Les Dunes is the Aurea only restaurant on the ship. Just didn't know if we had to reserve ahead of time or on the ship to utilize it...or will be automatically assigned there? We're in an Aurea Suite, and have mytime dining obviously. I just hadn't seen an option to sign up ahead of time unless I missed it. We also have well behaved 9 and 6 year old boys, hoping they would be welcome as well. Thanks for anyone recently on the ship or other ship with similar Aurea only venue. Thanks!

When we sailed on Europa, Les Dunes was only for those in Aurea suites.  Can’t remember which MDR we were assigned to, but it was shared with fixed-time diners (Aurea was in a section of it).  It actually caused a bit of confusion if you went at the same time as fixed timers.  They queued on one side and just walked in at their allotted time.  Aurea guests had to queue on the left to be assigned a table every night. 

We had Anytime dining as Aurea guests.  The clue is in the name.  😉. Just turn up any time between opening hours. 

6 hours ago, Beamafar said:

When we sailed on Europa, Les Dunes was only for those in Aurea suites.  Can’t remember which MDR we were assigned to, but it was shared with fixed-time diners (Aurea was in a section of it).  It actually caused a bit of confusion if you went at the same time as fixed timers.  They queued on one side and just walked in at their allotted time.  Aurea guests had to queue on the left to be assigned a table every night. 

We had Anytime dining as Aurea guests.  The clue is in the name.  😉. Just turn up any time between opening hours. 

Appreciate it! I wasnt sure if we needed to alert the Maitre'D or anything on boarding, but it sounds like we just show up if we want to eat there that night which certainly suites us. Thanks!

• Like 1