Sailing Dissappeared from Royal website. Cause for concern?

SilentHill

Hi there.

We are sailing on Oasis of the Seas October 8th NYC round trip Bahamas.

I've been checking the prices every few days for a potential cabin change. Today when I went to look, the sailing was gone.

On a side note, We're 18 days out from sailing, my GTY cabin has not been assigned, and my RoyalUp bid has not been accepted or declined.

image.thumb.png.ac3f76a8dcc3c17579fef748cdd5a2aa.png

Edited by SilentHill
add screenshot

Our booked cruise on ICON for November 15, 2025 has  been missing from its website for a long time but is still on My Cruises list. It was there, I booked it, it was gone, it reappeared, and it was gone again. Not sure what is going on with that but I have a printed receipt for the booking, so not too concerned, at least not right now. Thinking it could be a partial charter, so they deleted it from the website for awhile. I have no idea.

Edit:

I see from another thread your unofficial cabin number is visible with the bar code trick.

They have saved a cabin for you.  They just have not made the assignment official.  I have sometimes waited until just a few days before sailing for my assignment to become official.  NBD.

If the cruise is sold out, the only way RoyalUp bids will be accepted is if someone has to cancel.   There is still a chance, but perhaps not a very high chance of an upgrade 

Edited by Starry Eyes

2 minutes ago, mtempelaar said:

Bar code trick???  

Once you check in for your cruise and have a set sail pass, sometimes an unofficial stateroom number is encoded in the barcode.  iPhone users just put the set sail pass in their apple wallet.  Then they look at the string of digits below the barcode in apple wallet.  To the right of the dash (-), there will be either gty or a set of digits.  If gty, you do not have even an unofficial cabin assignment yet;  You can try again later.  If there are digits, that is your unofficial assignment.  You cannot do anything with the info (like swap cabins) until it is official, but some of us like to know.

Android users do the same thing using a bar code reader.