Athens Embarkation

LuckyStar

6 hours ago, LuckyStar said:

Sailing on Musica in Nov out of Athens, Greece.  Cruise doesn't leave until 10:30pm, we were assigned a check in time of 11:30, does anyone know the latest we can board? TIA!  Jenny

Go back to the MSC website and request your docs be emailed to you again. Awhile back I had to request my docs 3 times and each time there was a different check-in time. Worth a try!

8:30pm as far as I know. But we are on Musica also end of October. Can check for you. We will also board late, maybe around 6pm, big round of sightseeing in Athens before. 

The assigned check in time is only relevant if you want to go earlier (sometimes), later never a problem.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, perakcruiser said:

8:30pm as far as I know. But we are on Musica also end of October. Can check for you. We will also board late, maybe around 6pm, big round of sightseeing in Athens before. 

The assigned check in time is only relevant if you want to go earlier (sometimes), later never a problem.

Hi P.   We’re on in mid-October, so will just miss you.

OP - if I remember to ask 🙄 I’ll try and get an answer for you.  Otherwise, I’m sure that perakcruiser will. 😉

On 9/25/2023 at 2:37 PM, Beamafar said:

Hi P.   We’re on in mid-October, so will just miss you.

Did you see that the cruise is sold out for all of September und October. Was told that we are in at Russian school holiday, so we know what to expect 😄 

On 9/26/2023 at 12:26 AM, Preziosa said:

Why not board early. You have paid for the first Day.

We find the city of Athens slightly more interesting than the Musica. And there is absolutely no use to go from Athens to Piraeus, back to Athens, back to Piraeus, just to check in early. 

• Like 1