Check out my new Equinox video for great tips!

wdblake

For the most part, we enjoyed the food in the MDR on Equinox back in July.  Many of the items featured in this video were things we also thought were done well.  I guess my exception would be with the burgers and dogs at the Mast grill...which, IMO so often look much better than they taste.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, miched said:

Seems like click bait to get views.   Watch if you want to waste your time.  I agree with nuts about golf.   Thanks to his post I didn’t watch 

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅

To be fair, this is pretty much always the case when it comes to folks posting their youtube videos; it is the dream of many to make hundreds if not thousands every time they post a video.  If the OP cares, they're far better off doing three short videos, one with "the top 5 things I loved about X/'Nox's food", "the top 5 things I hated about X/'Nox's food", "the top 5 X/Nox's food tips".  It is hard to watch just one of those videos, if you watch one you'll want to watch the other two

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pushka said:

Well, I enjoyed watching it as a refresher. 😉

Me too. Love the advice given above to watch it if you want to waste your time from someone who then tells us they didn’t watch it, people need to lighten up. So the OP is looking for views, so what??? I enjoyed it as we just got off the Equinox the other week and love the ship and seeing it again.  Don’t really care what the OP was saying about the food, we make our own minds up. 

• Like 6