Activities?

katmigordon

6 minutes ago, BamaVol said:

I haven’t noticed a noisy crowd. But my last cruise was Alaska. Not the right kind of weather. I will say that IME Princess shows a lot or concert films. No plot and you already know the songs. 

Have to admit, that sounds less good.  I don't go to concerts in real life, so I sure don't want to watch them on a big screen tv.

This is my day 2 Patter.  You can see 3 movies (Shazam: Fury of the gods, Call of the wild and Avatar: the way of the water), as well as other Sea Day activities. Maybe this helps with your question. I hope you can make things out. 

IMG_3734.jpeg

IMG_3733.jpeg

Edited by BamaVol
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BamaVol said:

This is my day 2 Patter.  You can see 3 movies (Shazam: Fury of the gods, Call of the wild and Avatar: the way of the water), as well as other Sea Day activities. Maybe this helps with your question. I hope you can make things out. 

IMG_3734.jpeg

IMG_3733.jpeg

Thank you! I see a ton of fun stuff to do on here.

11 hours ago, karatemom2 said:

And the example shared is a port day - even more to choose from on sea days. 

That was not my intent. I grabbed the wrong patter. Here are 2 more: embarkation day and first sea day. 

IMG_3739.jpeg

IMG_3740.jpeg

IMG_3741.jpeg

IMG_3742.jpeg

Edited by BamaVol
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 9/30/2023 at 3:40 PM, katmigordon said:

How hard is it to hear the movies on deck?  I assumed that with all the people in pools and on the lido deck actually hearing the movie would be hard.

Giant Jenga sounds like  a blast, both to play and to watch.

Coloring and Origami are right up my alley - I am a dork when it comes to arts and crafts type stuff.

To the contrary.....you will be lucky to hear who you are talking to at the pool as loud as Princess plays the sound on their outdoor movies and concerts.  Princess does have a lot of just plain silly activities if you are in things like paper airplane toss, egg drop, ring toss, baggo....etc.  

20 hours ago, desertdwellingsailor said:

I enjoyed The Love Boat reruns on the stateroom TV. I think the first or so episode with John Ritter dressed like a woman to share a room was quite amusing.

I wonder if he was cast in that role due to his role on Three's Company which came to TV earlier that year.