Looking up past cruise history in "My Account" for non-lead passenger.

bbtablet

12 minutes ago, bbtablet said:

Every time I log into "My Account" it only recognises me (as the lead passenger). I cannot find out how we access my wife's cruise history (as the additional passenger).

Any clues please?

You need her Peninsular number to use via the cruise personaliser.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

What always annoys me is even though our TA puts me down as lead passenger, P & O always puts my Husband as lead passenger. So if I want to fill the details in for both of us I have to log in as him or alternatively log in twice , once each.  Now that isn't a problem in itself it is just the principle of it , even though they are given a different lead passenger they still automatically put the man first.  I asked our TA to phone P & O and change it this time ?  So they then sent an email to my email address about booking things before we go and addressed it Dear Mr. 

• Haha 1

I think you must have separate accounts under My Account for past cruising history. That account is different to My P&O Cruises which is for upcoming cruises, cruise personaliser etc.  My husband and I have a separate My Account with our individual profiles. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, amajaa said:

What always annoys me is even though our TA puts me down as lead passenger, P & O always puts my Husband as lead passenger. So if I want to fill the details in for both of us I have to log in as him or alternatively log in twice , once each.  Now that isn't a problem in itself it is just the principle of it , even though they are given a different lead passenger they still automatically put the man first.  I asked our TA to phone P & O and change it this time ?  So they then sent an email to my email address about booking things before we go and addressed it Dear Mr. 

I am always lead passenger when i book for my husband and I, so I do not understand why your husband is automatically put first unless it's because he has cruised more and is a higher tier for benefits.  When I booked for my aunt and I she became lead passenger due to her higher status.

50 minutes ago, Megabear2 said:

I am always lead passenger when i book for my husband and I, so I do not understand why your husband is automatically put first unless it's because he has cruised more and is a higher tier for benefits.  When I booked for my aunt and I she became lead passenger due to her higher status.

I too am always the lead passenger as I always make the bookings for both of us.  

3 hours ago, Megabear2 said:

No we have both cruised exactly the same