Thermal spa on Escape

rccllovergirl

15 hours ago, rccllovergirl said:

How much is a thermal spa for a 5 day cruise?

No set price, it can vary depending on the sailing. (We've paid different prices for different cruises) I wish there were a fixed price but there isn't. To give you an example, we paid $25/day for one sailing and $35 for another.

3 minutes ago, rccllovergirl said:

It is $229 (45.8 per day) for my 5 day sailing. Just curious if the price will go up? 

How times have changed, I remember when the Gem Thermal Spa pass on a 7 day cruise was $99.... $89 if you bought it in the terminal before getting on the ship 

12 minutes ago, rccllovergirl said:

It is $229 (45.8 per day) for my 5 day sailing. Just curious if the price will go up? 

Hard to say, I haven't seen the price change (up or down), but I have seen people try and get day passes and be turned away. $229 is pretty steep. We're paying $329 for 10 days which is just under $33/day (I think earlier I said $36 but I was going off the top of my head). Which ship? That makes a difference because some are nicer than others. Itinerary might make a difference, too: if it's port intensive you might not have as much time. Ours was all sea days so it was easy to make time.

On 10/3/2023 at 2:52 PM, Laszlo said:

How times have changed, I remember when the Gem Thermal Spa pass on a 7 day cruise was $99.... $89 if you bought it in the terminal before getting on the ship 

The Spa on GEM is tiny compared to escape so it will always be cheap

17 minutes ago, tlreze said:

The Spa on GEM is tiny compared to escape so it will always be cheap

Completely agree.  There is no comparison in the spas in the Escape and other larger ships to the spas on the Gem class ships.  Apples and oranges,