Does anybody remember a comedian who play Classical Gas 10 or more years ago?

Mississippian

This is a long shot, buy I saw a comedian/musician, age 55-60, around 10 or maybe even 15 years ago. I think I saw him on the Ruby, but pretty sure he had been on a lot of Princess ships. He was a pretty funny guy, but towards the end of his show he played Classical Gas on his guitar, and did a fine job of it. If memory serves me correctly, at some point I was able to find a video of him on Youtube, but that was when I remembered his name. I just figured it might be worth asking.

1 hour ago, Mississippian said:

This is a long shot, buy I saw a comedian/musician, age 55-60, around 10 or maybe even 15 years ago. I think I saw him on the Ruby, but pretty sure he had been on a lot of Princess ships. He was a pretty funny guy, but towards the end of his show he played Classical Gas on his guitar, and did a fine job of it. If memory serves me correctly, at some point I was able to find a video of him on You Tube, but that was when I remembered his name. I just figured it might be worth asking.

My guess is Steve Morris.

I saw Steve Morris perform a flamenco styled version of Classical Gas years ago. I saw him this August on a LA Hawaii run, so he is still around. If you are hoping to learn his schedule and possibly see him again, he has a FB page and you can watch him on DryBar Comedy. I get that through the Angel Studios App.

Edited by mtnesterz
  • Thanks 1

I don’t usually reply to threads but just had to reply to this one.  The comedian you remembered is the Englishman with the stage name of David Copperfield.  We have seen him many times starting with the hotel circuit in the West Country and then on Princess Cruises.  We enjoy passing the time of day with him, and he explained how he has had to adapt his show since COVID and can no longer have participants on the stage with him.  He is quite an accomplished musician and as well as playing the guitar he has a good singing voice.