Transfer recommendations from Rome airport to Civitavecchia

windsurferfirst

There is a huge thread just down the board on the wonderful Rome in Limo. There are others mentioned here quite frequently.

You are going to land and go direct to the ship, skipping one of the most amazing cities in the world? Definitely not recommended.

• Like 1

There is a similar question and response about 10 threads down on this page.

Actually you'll find that this question is asked and answered on just about every page 😄, so you won;t have to do much research to find several options; private transfer and shared rides..

• Like 2

• 3 months later...
On 10/9/2023 at 6:29 AM, windsurferfirst said:

Would like to hear who you guys have used for this transfer. 2 people with 2 suitcases and 2 small bags. I don't want to travel by public transport although I understand it's cheaper but at my age comfort is paramount.

Thanks for reading

Hello windsurferfirst, I will be arriving in Rome in June and am interested in an airport transfer to Civitavecchia. Have you used a transfer service yet? If so, can you let me know which company you used and would you recommend them? TIA

Another vote for Rome Cabs. We have used them many, many times for airport/port transfers as well as a couple tours.  They are prompt and professional.  I already booked them months ago for our June trip. They are definitely our "go-to" company.  

• Like 1