NOHOCH KAY BEACH CLUB - Mahahual Beach

eddy317

Has anyone been to the Nohoch Kay Beach Club all-day inclusive excursion recently? We there back in 2011 and will be going to Costa Maya again in November. From what I can tell from google searches it looks to be up & running and gives contact information, but I have e-mailed and no response so far. Just wondering if anyone had been there recently for a status update.

Thanks,

E317

If I recall correctly, Jaime was still at NoHoch in 2011.  I believe it has  changed ownership a couple of times as I recall.  The male owner after Jaime was a real taciturn individual.  But the guy there now is supposedly very nice. We followed Jaime over to Blue Reef.

• 4 weeks later...

Not recently but had a great time there in 2019. Food and drinks were very good. Had a manager chat me up and after asking what type of food I liked he said he'd have the chef make me something off the menu... wound up being a simple garlicky shrimp and rice dish but it was very good.

We'd love to go back but every time we book the Western Caribbean from PC on RC the ship leaves Costa Maya at 2pm and I wouldn't want to book an AI beach club if I had to leave that early.