Shareholder benefit phone number/help?

I submitted my shareholder benefit request a couple of days ago for about 9 cruises. Got a rejection today, said I didn't have a reservation number. I'd like to figure out which, if any, didn't go through. I don't want to do exactly the same thing again and get the same results, and/or request OBC twice for the same cruise. Also, it's a bit of a pain to fill out, andId like to not waste more time. 

Recommendations for next steps?

Edited by cruisin from florida

7 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

I submitted my shareholder benefit request a couple of days ago for about 9 cruises. Got a rejection today, said I didn't have a reservation number. I'd like to figure out which, if any, didn't go through. I don't want to do exactly the same thing again and get the same results, and/or request OBC twice for the same cruise. Also, it's a bit of a pain to fill out, andId like to not waste more time. 

Recommendations for next steps?

Go into your cruise planner and see which of your reservations has OBC on them assuming that you don't have any OBC from other sources

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, cruisin from florida said:

I do have other OBC from other sources... TA group, nextcruise, etc, and I unfortunately don't have a good record of what I already had. Maybe I'll call C&A.

Request a new invoice for each booking from your TA.  With shareholders OBC they add a page before the invoice letting you know it has been applied

One e mail to the TA, let them do the works as opposed to you sitting on the phone with C&A figuring it out

Edited by Ourusualbeach
  • Like 1

Update: after the cryptic email that didn't include the problematic booking id, I received several more emails, some that identified the booking ids that had issues, and others that stated which bookings had had the credit applied. I'll wait a little longer for the dust to settle, then resubmit the missing bookings.

1 hour ago, cruisin from florida said:

I do have other OBC from other sources... TA group, nextcruise, etc, and I unfortunately don't have a good record of what I already had. Maybe I'll call C&A.

And you dont remember how much obc? Lol I'm with the suggestion to go look but I know exactly what each obc is and if it was added to. ..and I currently have 10, 1 more than you booked. Plus carnival. 

Ask whomever you booked with for another receipt is my 2nd choice if you cant remember.

1 hour ago, cruisin from florida said:

The only OBCs that should appear in the cruise planner are any given by Royal.  For instance, my cruise planner shows on bord booking and shareholder's' OBCs.