Suite guest Embarkation

Carol28

People have been reporting that the Symphony boarding times in Ft. Lauderdale on the December 2 sailing starts at 11:30. I think that is later than usual.  Is that the experience of others? 

Can suite guests embark at any time after boarding starts?

1 hour ago, Carol28 said:

Can suite guests embark at any time after boarding starts?

Yes, as can everyone else once the waiting area clears out.

You may be conflating boarding time with arrival/check in time - two slightly different things.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Carol28 said:

People have been reporting that the Symphony boarding times in Ft. Lauderdale on the December 2 sailing starts at 11:30. I think that is later than usual.  Is that the experience of others? Can suite guests embark at any time after boarding starts?

As a suites guest, you can show up when you want. And if you are there early, you will be given priority boarding. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, buncosquad said:

Does the Coastal Kitchen get busy for lunch on embarkation day?

I've got a party of ten spread across three Star Class rooms to sit for lunch, preferably at one table.

Your genie should take care of your arrangements.

Edited by Starry Eyes
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, buncosquad said:

Does the Coastal Kitchen get busy for lunch on embarkation day?

I've got a party of ten spread across three Star Class rooms to sit for lunch, preferably at one table.

I believe you’re you can also do specialty restaurants if star class.

• Like 2

We have a Grand Suite for the first time.  We were planning on going to coastal kitchen on embarkation.  Lol we did The Key last cruise and enjoyed a chops lunch in MDR…super easy, quiet, just awesome start to the cruise. This time we are planning on using coastal kitchen most days.  I’ll miss my chops lunch to start the cruise.

4 hours ago, trihawks1 said:

We have a Grand Suite for the first time.  We were planning on going to coastal kitchen on embarkation.  Lol we did The Key last cruise and enjoyed a chops lunch in MDR…super easy, quiet, just awesome start to the cruise. This time we are planning on using coastal kitchen most days.  I’ll miss my chops lunch to start the cruise.

Coastal Kitchen is very good! I'll eat in CK when I could go anywhere.  You will enjoy lunch in CK on embarkation day.  I will say that night CK tends to be very busy.

• Like 1