Live from Euribia 3 November

Eglesbrech

29 minutes ago, LondonTowner said:

That’s very expensive. We were in Zeebrugge on a Princess ship in June. There is a local shuttle at the port gate. It runs every 30 minutes throughout the day for €20 pp return.

I booked with https://www.getyourguide.com/zeebrugge-l95294/return-cruise-shuttle-service-zeebrugge-to-bruges-t75029/ for 43eu for 2 people. 

On 11/14/2023 at 2:03 PM, lostinespace said:

On the second attempt I have now obtained YC upgrade for £870 for our cruise on the 24 Nov. Plus the £670 each that is about £1100 each, deluxe junior suite. The tripadivisor reviews are not great but I hope the ship isn't full as we are just before the ship gets decorated for Christmas. Will report back wehn we get onboard. At least we can get onboard at 10am rather than 5pm as we are YC now. 

Please report back. We are getting on as you get off! 😅

6 minutes ago, lostinespace said:

Will do. Are you YC? We had a med cruise with Msc last April and there were still covid tests in place but the ship had about 500 people on it and we weren't YC. 

We are YC. Also got an upgrade. We were in YC on Virtuosa earlier this month and World Europa in January. I’ll probably do a live report. I’m interested to know if I can still get any chocolatey fruit treats! I really enjoyed them when we eventually got back to YC after a night in Masters of the Sea. I’ll miss them if I can’t get them! 😅

Have you been in YC before?

Just now, ConnieTact said:

We are YC. Also got an upgrade. We were in YC on Virtuosa earlier this month and World Europa in January. I’ll probably do a live report. I’m interested to know if I can still get any chocolatey fruit treats! I really enjoyed them when we eventually got back to YC after a night in Masters of the Sea. I’ll miss them if I can’t get them! 😅

Have you been in YC before?

We bid for an upgrade last year, but YC was closed I assume because the ship was running so low on passengers. And we didn't have a drinks package either, hoping this is epic! 

4 minutes ago, lostinespace said:

We bid for an upgrade last year, but YC was closed I assume because the ship was running so low on passengers. And we didn't have a drinks package either, hoping this is epic! 

Wow! You won’t know what’s hit you! It’s great! You are going to have an amazing cruise! I don’t stop smiling from beginning to the end!