Saint Greg's Regal Princess - Live - November 12, 2023

Saint Greg

16 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You had some cold Alaska days. I didn’t touch 30’s in June or September. We had some shorts days in June.

The morning we pulled into Ketchikan is was 24 degrees. I wanted to see snow and the day we did the White Pass Railway I got 4" of it on the ground so I was happy. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, depplep said:

The morning we pulled into Ketchikan is was 24 degrees. I wanted to see snow and the day we did the White Pass Railway I got 4" of it on the ground so I was happy. 

Wow. Downside to that is you probably don’t want to stand outside the car at all.

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Don’t know about NCl in that because it was Alaska.

NCL has cold wash cloths and ice water cups at the pier in the Caribbean. Sometimes there will also be music and a welcome back line of employees dancing on the pier to welcome cruisers back to the ship. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, carohs said:

I was looking forward to seeing the Rancheros...but is that a flour tortilla? and Black beans? Where's the salsa? Not the tomato-ey stuff but the real salsa. One thing Carnival gets right is the salsa bar at Blue Iguanas. 

I thought the same thing. I don’t want Huevos Rancheros made with a dry flour tortilla…looked more like a deconstructed breakfast burrito. 

• Like 6

17 minutes ago, MeMetwo said:

NCL has cold wash cloths and ice water cups at the pier in the Caribbean. Sometimes there will also be music and a welcome back line of employees dancing on the pier to welcome cruisers back to the ship. 

Carnival does the water and the dancing. I just don’t think I’ve seen the face clothes.

• Like 2

I may have a tip for you about viewing the schedule. On my cruise last December at least you could go to regal.princess.com on the ship wifi and it would bring up Ocean Concierge which was the old scheduling thing and much easier to view. Sorry if they've closed that and it no longer works

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, dallasdan said:

Greg, do you wear the medallion as a watch or is it attached to lanyard, or just in your pocket?

Lanyard in pocket. Sometimes attached to my belt loop if I have one. No different than what I would do with a card.

• Like 11