From Disney to Port Canaveral

MamatoJack

We are flying in a few days before our cruise and will be staying at Disney. In the before Covid times we would have taken the free Disney shuttle back to the airport and caught a cruise shuttle from there, but that is no longer free and it seems like it make sense to just get a shuttle from the Disney hotel. I am having a hard time finding any that actually pick up at Disney, but see that Port Canaveral Connection does. I have never heard of them before, would they be a good choice? It is just two of us and we may have one checked bag or two carry on's. The other option I'm considering is just to Lyft or Uber. But I know it's quite a distance and am not sure if it will be possible, or super costly. I have booked with Cruise Control for the trip back to the airport already. I would prefer to have things arranged before we arrive, but we have used Uber and Lyft before, and will be using them to get to the hotel from the airport when we arrive. Worst case scenario we end up taking something back to the airport and then a transfer from there to the ship but that seems like a lot of extra time (and money). 

Thoughts on Port Canaveral Connection vs Uber/Lfyt? Thank you

3 hours ago, MamatoJack said:

We are flying in a few days before our cruise and will be staying at Disney. In the before Covid times we would have taken the free Disney shuttle back to the airport and caught a cruise shuttle from there, but that is no longer free and it seems like it make sense to just get a shuttle from the Disney hotel. I am having a hard time finding any that actually pick up at Disney, but see that Port Canaveral Connection does. I have never heard of them before, would they be a good choice? It is just two of us and we may have one checked bag or two carry on's. The other option I'm considering is just to Lyft or Uber. But I know it's quite a distance and am not sure if it will be possible, or super costly. I have booked with Cruise Control for the trip back to the airport already. I would prefer to have things arranged before we arrive, but we have used Uber and Lyft before, and will be using them to get to the hotel from the airport when we arrive. Worst case scenario we end up taking something back to the airport and then a transfer from there to the ship but that seems like a lot of extra time (and money). 

check with these shuttles to see if any pick up at your hotel….

IMG_3254.png

19 hours ago, MamatoJack said:

If you already have Cruise Control booked one way.. have them pick you up at the hotel and bring you to the port. , you may actually get a better rate for using them round trip, I did that back in Feb., used them both ways.

• Like 1