Cabins varying in width, true or not?

Florida_cruisers

21 minutes ago, Florida_cruisers said:

I can’t tell if it’s the color shading or my imagination that makes it look as some cabins are wider than others on the Solstice? 

I am specifically looking at deck 8, balcony cabins. 

All the regular balcony staterooms on Solstice are the exact same size with the exception of accessible rooms.  

Not S-class, but wondering about the OV cabins on M-class that were converted from public spaces on deck 3 and have the oversize windows...

I saw an old post that indicated those on the starboard side are wider than those portside. True?

Thanks!

8 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

Not S-class, but wondering about the OV cabins on M-class that were converted from public spaces on deck 3 and have the oversize windows...

I saw an old post that indicated those on the starboard side are wider than those portside. True?

Thanks!

I would think not true as the large portholes are spaces out the same on both sides of the ship.  I've looked at the ones on the port side, and they appear to be the exact size as those on the starboard.  

14 hours ago, Florida_cruisers said:

I can’t tell if it’s the color shading or my imagination that makes it look as some cabins are wider than others on the Solstice? 

I am specifically looking at deck 8, balcony cabins. 

Well, certainly there are balconies on Solstice Class that are larger than others.  I’m talking specifically about the balcony area…not the cabin sq ft.  Hump slant balconies are larger.

On 11/8/2023 at 5:00 AM, Wineaux007 said:

All the regular balcony staterooms on Solstice are the exact same size with the exception of accessible rooms.  

“Regular” also includes Aqua and Concierge. Balcony sizes vary but the cabins remain the same - Ocean View and Insides are also the same size as balcony cabins.

23 hours ago, TMLAalum said:

Thanks!

I have been in the "new" OV cabins several times.  I, too, have thought that the starboard side OVs are larger.

12 hours ago, helen haywood said:

Well, certainly there are balconies on Solstice Class that are larger than others.  I’m talking specifically about the balcony area…not the cabin sq ft.  Hump slant balconies are larger.

Cabins on the Hump or Slant  and the AFT (Sunset Veranda)