Help me choose!

nyyhoneybee

I’m an expirenced. Raiser looking to try MCS for the first time.

i see a cruise on MSC Divina and one on Magnifica that I’m eyeing. It’s a mother daughter trip and I need it to go smoothly. Which ship is better? Any details you can share would be great.

9 minutes ago, nyyhoneybee said:

i see a cruise on MSC Divina and one on Magnifica that I’m eyeing. It’s a mother daughter trip and I need it to go smoothly. Which ship is better? Any details you can share would be great.

Magnifica is a smaller ship and holds approx 1000 less passengers than Divina. Also no Yacht Club

3 hours ago, nyyhoneybee said:

How old is your daughter and what types of activites do you both enjoy? 

Look at the itineraries.  Which one appeals to you the most?

Look at the duration of the cruise.  Are both a continuous sailing or are they made up of multiple short duration sailing (7 day vs 3 + 4 day). 

There are a considerable number of variables that go into determining which ship is better and a lot depends on what you are looking for in a cruise and in a cruise ship.  

• Like 1

10 hours ago, DaKahuna said:

How old is your daughter and what types of activites do you both enjoy? 

Look at the itineraries.  Which one appeals to you the most?

Look at the duration of the cruise.  Are both a continuous sailing or are they made up of multiple short duration sailing (7 day vs 3 + 4 day). 

There are a considerable number of variables that go into determining which ship is better and a lot depends on what you are looking for in a cruise and in a cruise ship.  

I should have mentioned it’s my mom and I. One is a 3 night one a 4 night. Not going for the inter art rather to give us some time without the kids around. 

• Thanks 1

I would choose Divina. It s souch a beatyful ship with many Nice bars where you Can leasing to different kind of Music in the Night.

Also a  Nice bar and swimmingpool in the back of the ship without children normaly.

i Think the restaurants on deck 5 and 6 also is more beatyful on Divina